No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven't received my PSVR camera cable yet. Is there anyone I can contact?

Comment

No idea, but I would note that mine only came earlier this week

Comment

My cable finally turned up. Gave it a quick test. Lets not pretend the PS5 isn't making a difference because it is. Wipeout was already good, but it's razer sharp now. The menu and ship selection is spot on and the tracks maintain clarity at distances.
        I'll be trying others and posting my feedback. I aim to play the ones that don't need motion controls so I can keep using the DualSense.

Comment

The newest PlayStation VR headset bundle is released today, compatible with both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, s…

The PSVR Mega-Bundle has launched that contains PSVR, the PS5 Camera Adaptor, V2 Camera, Astrobot, Moss, Everybody's Golf VR, Blood and Truth and PS VR Worlds - for £299.99

Comment

Interesting. It's certainly a great selection of included games. If that included the Moves, I'd be tempted. £380 for the full shebang feels like a lot though. Especially having just shelled out for the PS5.

I'd love to hold on for a PSVR2 but I've no confidence at all that we'll ever get one :/

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Interesting. It's certainly a great selection of included games. If that included the Moves, I'd be tempted. £380 for the full shebang feels like a lot though. Especially having just shelled out for the PS5.

I'd love to hold on for a PSVR2 but I've no confidence at all that we'll ever get one :/
              Feeling the same way. It's too much right now but I'm not confident of a repalcement any time soon and new stock will run out eventually.

Comment

Before the bundle hit it looked like new stock was drying up, not sure if production has been ramping down or PS5 drove sales. I keep seeing good word about Firewall but I hate voice chat and it seems pretty reliant on it. Plus, last time every MP VR game I tried had dead lobbies.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  Before the bundle hit it looked like new stock was drying up, not sure if production has been ramping down or PS5 drove sales. I keep seeing good word about Firewall but I hate voice chat and it seems pretty reliant on it. Plus, last time every MP VR game I tried had dead lobbies.
                  Firewall was on PlayStation plus so has a pretty buoyant community.

Comment

Realised as it's dualshock or Aim only. Dualshock would be naff and not paying for Aim so I'll wait for something else

Comment

I need to stop browsing Youtube.

Sony emailed today to confirm my camera adaptor is shipping and should arrive in 3-6 days. I'm going to pick up Beat Saber again soon but have already collated Astroboy, Skyrim VR, Doom VFR, Blood and Truth, Iron Man, Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners, Firewall with Aim Controller and Fishermans Tale as well.

Comment

Adaptor arrived today so it seems they have a decent enough turn around time on new requests

Comment

I know you all have it, but here's an offer on Astro Bot if you don't:

Comment

[MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] if you have the Aim Controller, definitely get Farpoint.

It's not the best game ever (I think for many it was their first VR game and maybe gets more credit than it deserves) but it's really fun and a very solid interpretation of an FPS in VR.

Comment

Farpoint will be with the Aim controller when it arrives

I managed to hook the PSVR up and very quickly try it out. Coming back to it post Vive is interesting, the field of vision definitely feels noticeably smaller and there are a few more jaggies but to be honest I was surprised at how well PSVR stands up despite how VR tech has progressed. The effect is still totally convincing especially since your focus is on the action in front rather than your peripheral vision anyway.

Comment

Ordered a third party stand for my PS Camera as it didn't come with one. The way it's set up it works fine but I'm having no luck with the Move Controllers detection which is way too spotty. Hopefully it'll collectively have enough range for me to do decent standing play between everything, I do miss the Vive's in built tracking.

Comment

Working...
                                X