No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Tron Legacy on 3d blu ray for £3, god damn love that film.
    Sat with headphone on and PSVR completely ignored the wife, was in my own little world, it was cool watching it but ALL I could think of god damn if the resolution on PSVR was better this movie would look insane.
    It’s not terrible and the 3D does work well it’s just you can tell your watching on lower resolution with video.

On another note I watched some WWE VR matches via the NEXT VR App on PS4 and that was just as cool as the World Cup, kinda wished more bands used a VR setup, I would easily pay for a VR ticket on PS4 to a big live gig.

Comment

Looking forward to finally trying this after so many years of delays. Will be interesting to experience it from inside the game, disaster report is one of the games i have been interested in for a while. Glad to see the cancelled one finally surface, comes out end of this month.

Not the best footage as it's a janky live stream recording but it does look fun, hope that dual shock is set to max rumble.

Been looking to see what stuff Japan got on psvr, seems not much is the answer looking on amazon japan, a lot of it seems to be western titles ported over. Gonna have to revive my japanese psn account to see if it's all in digital and that's why i can't see it on amazon.
      Last edited by importaku; 13-11-2018, 00:29.

Comment

Amazon Japan

PSN

There's a demo up too, full game out Nov 22.

Comment

Absolutely no idea how I missed that this was not only coming out, but in VR. Holy cow.

Comment

I knew it had been resurrected, but VR too?

Have wanted this for years. Since it was cancelled.

Ah god I really need one of these bloody headsets.

Comment

No idea if it’s the whole game that will be in vr or wether it’s a side mode in the game, either way that sucker has been preordered. Just hope there’s no major natural disasters before release as I’d be gutted if it got cancelled again. There seems to be a second version on amazon with dlc but from my quick read of the description it looks like it’s just costumes to wear.

Is there any other japan be exclusives out there for psvr?, the only other I have come across so far is that creepy summer lesson game.

Comment

Boob Or Alive Boob : Xtreme Boobyball.

Comment

Is there anything a little less booby?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                    Boob Or Alive Boob : Xtreme Boobyball.
                    That supports VR?

Comment

Yeah, it does. No idea what the VR stuff is like but I bought and played the game and it was pretty bad. Really boring.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Is there anything a little less booby?
                        I'm visiting Japan at the minute and whilst quickly walking though a Yodabashi camera I noticed a fair few VR games I didn't recognise.
                        Of course the names and box artwork are often completely different.

Comment

I know this is probably a stupid question, but there’s no way to connect two PSVR’s to the PS4, is there? I take it the systems don’t have the grunt, and I assume there’s no multiplayer games anyway?

Comment

There are both multiplayer & local multiplayer vr games i think it's recroom that has that online laser tag shooting game. And keep talking & nobody explodes is a multiplayer local game but only one person can use a headset in that one the rest of the players are relegated to reading the real life bomb directions. The gear takes up too many ports in the ps4 there's nowhere to fit another processor box & helmet.

Comment

Been wracking my brains trying to figure how the hell i can mount my camera to a tripod as the room configuration in my bedroom means i can't just plonk the camera on my tv as my display cabinet is facing it and it's a combination of glass & mirrors. While the stand sony provides is suprisingly useful in the ways it can be used it annoyingly doesn't have a screw mount if you wanted to stick it on a tripod. Thankfully there are mobile phone mounts that are spring loaded and have a mounting screw so i took a gamble and ordered one, with a bit of figuring out i worked out a way for it to grip the camera stand and keep the lenses level. Now i just need to find a suitable tripod to put it on but least the hard part is done. Holds it securely enough so it won't fall off. Had to open the box & grab the camera & stand to test to make sure i hadn't wasted £4.

Also got this for £4 from argos as i had a £5 voucher to use as well. Thanks to a tip off i saved spending £17 on amazon as argos had it for £9, need something to keep my headset safe when not in use as i don't have room for a head stand to put it on plus this will keep out the dust as well, it's nicely made.
                              Last edited by importaku; 14-11-2018, 15:03.

Comment

So that's one bit out the box before Christmas already............

Comment

Working...
                                X