PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    I've said it before. There's that RE7 demo called the kitchen and as soon as

that zombie appears behind the dude who is trying to uncuff me, I shat one and got my head right out of there

Just no.
    I think I’m broken as when that head came rolling in I laughed my head off, I have the gold edition of 7 sat here as I got it for Xmas. The dilemma is do I play it on the tv first to get my bearings or do I play in vr first so I have no idea what’s coming.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      I think I’m broken as when that head came rolling in I laughed my head off, I have the gold edition of 7 sat here as I got it for Xmas. The dilemma is do I play it on the tv first to get my bearings or do I play in vr first so I have no idea what’s coming.
      I did it VR first, it was amazing. One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. I think doing a TV run first would spoil a lot of the novelty that VR brings, you'll know the level layout, where the enemies appear etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        I did it VR first, it was amazing. One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. I think doing a TV run first would spoil a lot of the novelty that VR brings, you'll know the level layout, where the enemies appear etc.
        Adam is spot on, VR first is the best way to go if you have the option!

Comment

Mini Motor Racing X PSVR Review

"Equally playable in VR and flat, Mini Motor Racing X has is RC racing stripped down to its essential, accessible core, and is all the better for avoiding needless complications. While the new weapons could use a bit of spit and polish to become relevant, the overall game doesn’t suffer. With a ton of content and an incredible amount of customization, Mini Motor Racing X says “yes” to pretty much any way you want to play. Addictive and fun."

Grab your controller or strap on your VR headset and dive into the high-octane frenzy that is Mini Motor Racing X The classic Mini Motor career mode is back, with hundreds of races, dozens of cars to unlock and upgrade, and four fiendish championships to master, but that’s not all. MMRX adds some firepower to the mix in the new Type-X mode MULTIPLAYER Full online multiplayer with up to four friends, and local career mode co-op. MASSIVE CAREER MODE Eight huge championships and 52 unique and vibrant environments to master, each with multiple day and night and weather variants. TYPE X’ BATTLE MODE The same fast-paced racing action, but with the added chaos of weapons. Available for both career mode and multiplayer races. PLAY IN FLAT OR PSVR WITH CROSS PLAY Full support for VR and non-VR gameplay on PlayStation®4 with multiplayer cross play between them. BUMPER BALL Play online or locally with friends and score some goals in this frantic party mode. This product supports the following languages English

Comment

I see Iron Man is meant to be due soon. The MCU thing is not my schtick generally, but I did hear a lot of excitement about this when folks first started previewing it years ago, and conceptually it sounded fun. Anyone diving in early to give it a spin?

Comment

Very tempted as I loved the iron man films, looks like a fun diversion. Can slap on the fan to increase immersion just hoping it doesn’t end up as yet another gallery shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Mini Motor Racing X PSVR Review

"Equally playable in VR and flat, Mini Motor Racing X has is RC racing stripped down to its essential, accessible core, and is all the better for avoiding needless complications. While the new weapons could use a bit of spit and polish to become relevant, the overall game doesn’t suffer. With a ton of content and an incredible amount of customization, Mini Motor Racing X says “yes” to pretty much any way you want to play. Addictive and fun."

Grab your controller or strap on your VR headset and dive into the high-octane frenzy that is Mini Motor Racing X The classic Mini Motor career mode is back, with hundreds of races, dozens of cars to unlock and upgrade, and four fiendish championships to master, but that’s not all. MMRX adds some firepower to the mix in the new Type-X mode MULTIPLAYER Full online multiplayer with up to four friends, and local career mode co-op. MASSIVE CAREER MODE Eight huge championships and 52 unique and vibrant environments to master, each with multiple day and night and weather variants. TYPE X’ BATTLE MODE The same fast-paced racing action, but with the added chaos of weapons. Available for both career mode and multiplayer races. PLAY IN FLAT OR PSVR WITH CROSS PLAY Full support for VR and non-VR gameplay on PlayStation®4 with multiplayer cross play between them. BUMPER BALL Play online or locally with friends and score some goals in this frantic party mode. This product supports the following languages English

This is an iPhone game. I'm not going to bite for that but I'd be interested to head if anyone else does!

Comment

The aesthetic of that sucks.

To be honest, I've been burned so many times by these Micro Machines wannabes. Yet nothing tops Turbo Tournament on the MD! Well, I guess Circuit Breakers on PS1 was pretty good, but that was 25 odd years ago as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                    This is an iPhone game. I'm not going to bite for that but I'd be interested to head if anyone else does!
                    That review does touch on that, but says it's a good thing:
                    "Mini Motor Racing X’s Mobile Roots Are An Asset
                    The Binary Mill clearly know that the arcade-style RC racing at the core of Mini Motor Racing X is rock solid. As it has been producing Mini Motor Racing games on mobile for many years, The Binary Mill has had time to perfect their hypnotic game loop in that space.

All of the addictive properties of a mobile game are still present in Mini Motor Racing X, but the gross goopy mobile monetization has been wiped away, leaving behind a shining diamond of gameplay. Not having to worry about gems or micro-transactions is a great relief. Mini Motor Racing X has all of the accessibility and fun of a mobile title, with none of the nonsense."

It also sounds pretty addictive:
                    "Mini Motor Racing X is a perfect example of what I like to call a “lazy Sunday afternoon game”. This is the sort of game that you pop on after breakfast on a lazy Sunday morning, wanting to kill a few minutes before you get cleaned up and set about being productive. The next thing you know, someone is telling you that it’s dinner time, and the sun is going down.

With Mini Motor Racing X, what begins as “a couple of quick races” insidiously becomes an all-day marathon, as the player is caught in a delightful endless loop of play and reward. The pursuit of that next car unlock (or the money to upgrade it) can easily quickly chew hours off of your day. Sometimes simple things are the most satisfying. And in this case, “simple” equals “accessible”, which can be just what the videogame doctor ordered."

Comment

When's Superliminal out for PSVR?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        When's Superliminal out for PSVR?
                        April 2020.

Comment

Sorry everyone, seems I cursed it.

Comment

Whats going on with everything being delayed recently?

Comment

I'm going to throw the theory out there that many companies will be holding back projects so they can launch on next-gen machines as well so some of these delays are less about polishing up the titles and more about padding out what woudl otherwise have been very anaemic 2020/2021 financial year results

Comment

Is Beat Saber a must buy?

Comment

Working...
                                X