No announcement yet.

Superhot and Superhot VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved Superhot VR but it did make me punch a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      I punched a cupboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        https://uploadvr.com/superhot-mind-control-delete-vr/
        Quick note as the sequel to Superhot releases today and is free on PC to existing owners of the first game
        Mind Control Delete is free for any who purchased the original on any platform. PS4 users can find it under their Download List, Switch owners can contact them for a DRM-free PC version.

Comment

I liked it until it got a bit difficult, because I feel the game "controls" etc. weren't quite tight enough to support the difficulty (e.g. even after you master the technique, throwing things is always a bit of a crapshoot). So I loved the first 2/3rds, but when I finished it, I was happy it was over.

Comment

It's not wall-punchingly frustrating, it made me lose my real world orientation and I punched a cupboard on the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              It's not wall-punchingly frustrating, it made me lose my real world orientation and I punched a cupboard on the wall!
              Yep, same. Went to throw something...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I didn't mean that, though I can see why it might've come across that way!

I just meant that you have to make big movements, and you do sometimes feel a bit screwed over by the "controls", i.e. the tracking.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  I didn't mean that, though I can see why it might've come across that way!

I just meant that you have to make big movements, and you do sometimes feel a bit screwed over by the "controls", i.e. the tracking.
                  100%. Trying to hit someone across the room with an Ash tray is pot luck.

Comment

100%. Trying to hit someone across the room with an Ash tray is pot luck.
                    Yeah, and that's a bad fit when the game makes you redo scenarios over and over when you get one wrong. It's in sets of five, right? It's really irritating when #3 is the flukey one.

Comment

Working...
                    X