Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Neg-o-see-a-tions. My job as prime minister. National interest. British people".

Nothing new is being said.

Comment

She's very much like a broken record at this point which she doesn't seem to get is making it simply sound like she has no answers to any of the issues being raised. She properly makes it out that once they vote down the deal her role is done in all this.

Comment

"And what do you know about Geoffrey Boycott? Geoffrey Boycott stuck to it. And he got the runs in the end."

Brilliant. I hope May gets the runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          She's very much like a broken record at this point which she doesn't seem to get is making it simply sound like she has no answers to any of the issues being raised. She properly makes it out that once they vote down the deal her role is done in all this.
          She doesn't - none of them do.

It should be obviously to everyone by now that the ruling "elites" in Westminster are no smarter than the average person, they're just gobbier and shameless.

Comment

I’ve been on earth 49 years and let me tell you, the average person is pretty damn stupid x

Comment

Use our simulator to see what happens when each of the various tribes chooses to back the prime minister, to reject her bill or to abstain. Can you assemble a parliamentary majority?

Play Mays chances with the Guardians Deal Voting game

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                I’ve been on earth 49 years and let me tell you, the average person is pretty damn stupid x
                I think that's the point

Comment

Fact of the century.

Comment

Snap!

Comment

I'm no fan of TM but I think she's doing the best she can with the cards she's been dealt. And I say that as someone who thinks any form of Brexit will be a cluster**** of epic proportions (but would love to be wrong about that). Yes, she's robotic and repetitive but I really don't see a viable alternative at the moment. Well, maybe Ken Clarke but chances of that are next to none.

Comment

Yeah, thinking about it, it’s an impossible job. She’s clearly just going through the motions. Dunno what I’d do differently. I mean I’d have a second referendum definitely but maybe I’d go through all the chaos first just to get as many people on board as possible to guarantee a let’s cancel the whole thing vote when it happened.

Comment

A 'let's call the whole thing off' would be my preferred option. I'm not sure about a 'People's Vote.' We know how stupid people are!! We live in a constitutional monarchy with a representative democracy. I'd rather our representatives do their job. Make the difficult choices even if unpopular. Or just get the Queen or come out and say 'Bollocks to Brexit.' That would convert me to being a Royalist!

Comment

I’d like to know what drove Mrs May to want the job of PM at a time when it looked like the ultimate poisoned chalice?

Comment

Saw a funny tweet: Really enjoying the season finale of The UK.

Comment

The Daily Mails readership starts to turn against it as it shows support for May and Soft Brexit

There's speculation the DUP may pull all support for the Tories unless May is replaced

May seems to back Boris's £350m a week Bus ad during the referendum as being correct and accurately proven

May refuses to rule out allowing MPs a free vote on the deal

Comment

Working...
                                X