Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same reaction as Eastyy. If they agree to the deal, I would have thought it’s a done deal and it just goes through. But yeah, I guess with them running this close to the deadline, it could still be total chaos even with the deal.

They left their homework to last thing Sunday night and then just opened their copybook and took a large dump on it.

Comment

Lmao!!!

Monday morning on the school bus more like.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        I was really confused by that, if they agree the withdrawal agreement then surely extension is not needed....as i thought the extension was to change the withdrawal agreement
        The extension is required to pass the UK law needed by leaving the EU, which if not done by the deadline would leave us in a legal mess.

Comment

I see it more like May is playing Russian roulette with a six chambered revolver and she's pulled the trigger five times already. Everyone is screaming at her to stop but she's preeeeetty sure it'll misfire on this last one and all be okay...

Comment

I’m liking these analogies. More please

Comment

Reactions from May's speech amongst MP's seems to be that trying to convince them to support her deal by standing before the public and blaming them for everything is oddly, not a great idea and every corner now seems ready and very eager to vote down her deal next week for a third time. May has reportedly also outright ruled out a General Election meaning Corbyn, who walked out of todays meeting rather than sit in a room with the Independent Group, has nowhere left to hide now on the issue of a second referendum.

Comment

"So far Parliament has done everything possible to avoid making a choice," said Mrs May. "All MPs have been willing to say is what they do not want."

You've only asked them what they don't want you stupid, ignorant excuse for a human being. Do you want my deal? No. No we ****ing don't. It's a **** deal and everyone knows it. You're the one in charge of dealing with this; when what you've negotiated is **** that no one wants then you've failed. Asking them again and again is ignorant, stubborn pig headed insanity you ridiculous bint. You ar eutterly incapable of carrying out your duty so **** off and let someone else do it.

Comment

I'm so glad she's on my side. *Phew*!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    "So far Parliament has done everything possible to avoid making a choice," said Mrs May. "All MPs have been willing to say is what they do not want."

You've only asked them what they don't want you stupid, ignorant excuse for a human being. Do you want my deal? No. No we ****ing don't. It's a **** deal and everyone knows it. You're the one in charge of dealing with this; when what you've negotiated is **** that no one wants then you've failed. Asking them again and again is ignorant, stubborn pig headed insanity you ridiculous bint. You ar eutterly incapable of carrying out your duty so **** off and let someone else do it.

Haha, nail on head to be fair.

As I have said time and time again.

Time to revoke article 50, prepare 'properly' for no deal and if need be, have a second referendum based on "Negotiated and prepared for WTO leave" vs "remain".

I don't think anyone could argue with that????

I see some are still saying Corbyn should be in power to sort things out. Yeah cause he is wonderful at talking with people.

People Jeremy Corbyn will talk to:

• Hamas

• Hezbollah

• The IRA

• Press TV

• Anti-semites

• Other terrorists

People Jeremy Corbyn won’t talk to:

• Chuka Umunna

Comment

[MENTION=988]gIzzE[/MENTION]: I think this is the first time that I have found myself in agreement with your posts on this matter!

Which goes to show, that reasonable people can find a way to compromise on their thinking, in light of the situation.

Comment

A snap poll by YouGov has revealed that in a referendum votes for a Remain outcome have now risen amongst the public to 61% over May's Deal

Tellingly, if the question is altered to be between Remain or No Deal, Remain still wins but by 57% meaning amongst the public May's Deal remains the least popular outcome

Comment

Theresa May is someone who would make the worst kind of boss, taking credit for everything when it goes well and blaming everyone else when it doesn't, instead of taking responsibility for her own failings. Those kind of people don't command respect, they are despised and either May is being very badly advised or she really is that narcissistic.

She's right about one thing, people have had enough ... of her lack of credibility, vision and ability to compromise.

Comment

May: "So you're stuck with a bad deal"

May: "So we've wasted all your needed time"

May: "So the nations screwed with the worst case scenario"

Comment

She’s right in one way though: nobody actually knew what they wanted and they probably couldn’t have got it had they known. There doesn’t seem to have been a single person involved here who was in any way constructive and I was amazed the deal was as good as it was. The whole lot of them have been useless.

When they couldn’t agree on that deal, she should have either called a new referendum or called the whole thing off until there was a sense of any achievable goal. Putting the same deal forward over again was ridiculous and it will be kind of worse if it goes through. But at least it’s a deal, I guess,

Comment

This is just the withdrawal agreement, if we leave in the next few months, this is still going to go on for years. What has been agreed isn't even a good middle ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X