No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter: World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely no chance of that happening, Colossus is going instantly on the "some day" pile. Only thing in the next few months that's got any chance of taking me away from this is Yakuza 6, and that's not till March!

</offTopic>

But seriously, we don't have a squad going yet? For shame. I will start one ASAP and then start sending invites to folks I catch online this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Absolutely no chance of that happening, Colossus is going instantly on the "some day" pile. Only thing in the next few months that's got any chance of taking me away from this is Yakuza 6, and that's not till March!

</offTopic>

But seriously, we don't have a squad going yet? For shame. I will start one ASAP and then start sending invites to folks I catch online this evening.
      i'd up for that for PSN, i'll be on most of thursday night, and it pretty easy to make low level weapon if i need to so i don't murder the prey.

Comment

Considering we actually need to meet up in game to form squads, it's a bit of a pain. I think making a session rather than joining is the first thing to do, then we won't get nondescript "unable to join" errors when we try to join.

Comment

I did actually get one set up last night, so far I think we've about 5/6 members. It is all in my hands though, rather terrifyingly - only I can invite people to the squad, and I have to be in the same session as someone for it to work. It's all a bit too much power, really - what if I go mad?

Comment

I imagine we can be in multiple squads? I'll try and join you if you're online over the next few days.

Comment

Yeah, you can be in more than one squad at once. I'm already in three! I should be online tomorrow night, so hopefully catch some more of you then.

Comment

How do you set up a squad? I tried in the menu but none of the squad options were selectable.

Comment

There's a dedicated NPC for it in the gathering hall of Astera.

Also: plans changed, didn't make it on tonight, sorry folks. Will be about next week!

Comment

Mr_Karate.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

PSN: fishyb

Comment

MonkeyJuggleDX, unsurprisingly.

Comment

Working...
                        X