Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fight Double Impact

hello
    i was wondering if Final Fight Double Impact is available for Xbox One?

It is. Here's the full list of every Xbox 360 game BC on the Xbox One.

Comment

thanks for that, seems a bit odd as i cannot buy it from the store on xbox one

Comment

Originally posted by superturd123 View Post
        thanks for that, seems a bit odd as i cannot buy it from the store on xbox one
        I think you’ve got to buy it on the 360 and then download the b/c version. Or maybe try via the website?

It definitely works on Xbox one though- I have it.

Comment

Me to.That was what I was playing on the one X on launch day.Waiting for all the patches to download

Comment

do you mean setup my 360, log in with my profile, download the game, then it will appear as a downloadable game on my xbox one account?

Comment

I think you can just buy it online on Xbox marketplace ... then it' should appear in your Xbox one games list, ready to download.

Comment

Originally posted by superturd123 View Post
                do you mean setup my 360, log in with my profile, download the game, then it will appear as a downloadable game on my xbox one account?
                If it's not available to buy directly via the Xbox One, then that would certainly be one way to do and then it will just appear on the Xbone as ready to download, along with any other back-compatible games you might already have.

In fact, you can just go here and buy it, then it'll appear the same way:
                Singleplayer, Online/Local 2 Player Co-Operative, High Definition. Play Final Fight™: Double Impact, the most awesome pack of Capcom classics ever released! Save Metro City from the Mad Gear gang with Cody and his pals in the timeless classic Final Fight™, and destroy evil forever in Magic Sword!

Comment

how queer - i managed to use the 'download to xbox 360' option on the website, has worked

great game, great memories

Comment

Apologies for mega necro. Has this bitten the dust on PS3? I played it OK maybe a month back, today it won't lunch "error occured"? Has it been axed or am I having a breakdown, can get on PS Store OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      Apologies for mega necro. Has this bitten the dust on PS3? I played it OK maybe a month back, today it won't lunch "error occured"? Has it been axed or am I having a breakdown, can get on PS Store OK.
                      Just powered my PS3 on to give it a go and it booted just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Just powered my PS3 on to give it a go and it booted just fine.
                        Weird thanks I'm getting a mix of an error occurred and the server may be down for maintenance. Will check it again later.

Comment

Got my hopes up there on news of err, I don’t know, maybe a PS5 revival of this beloved slice of classic side scrolling action...

Comment

Heh well with a lot of people firing up their PS3's looks like they are running into bother, found on redit this was happening to other people. Beyond Final Fight I couldn't download anything at all from the store. Seems you have to set up 2 factor authentication on your PSN account and get a device password generated. Wouldn't work earlier, but resolved it now.

Comment

Can you still re-download the games you've already bought if playing on a PS3? I bought hundreds. If not, I'll just have to take that L but it'll hurt.

As for FFDI, yeah, it runs great on XB1. Just I always forget how to switch to MAGIC SWORD.

PS: anyone know if that 360 Capcom compilation (physical) works on the XB1? I know several of the games on there (like FFDI) are BC. I've got it somewhere but I've done me back in a tad and can't be arsed bending right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X