WTD: MacBook Pro 2013 - 2015 ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: MacBook Pro 2013 - 2015 ish

Thought I’d try this again, deal fell through last time unfortunately..

Wondering if anyone has an old MacBook Pro they'd be looking to get rid of? Something from around 2013-2015
    13 inch preferably or bigger is ok but needs to be in good nick with a good battery and boxed if possible as it will be a gift..

(I have an Analogue Super NT, listed in the sales forum, I’d be willing to trade if that tempts anyone)

Cheers
    Last edited by MiG; 06-12-2019, 18:13.

Might be a stack at work. I'll check tomorrow mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
      Might be a stack at work. I'll check tomorrow mate.
      Cool, thanks

Comment

All 2007 dude. Sorry.

Comment

Got a mid 2009 Boxed MacBook Pro, fresh OSX install, 8GB RAM, 2.26GHz MBP. Not sure on battery condition, but it was fine for an hour or so I used it before wiping. Any use?

Comment

Thx for checking mate, no worries..

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
              Got a mid 2009 Boxed MacBook Pro, fresh OSX install, 8GB RAM, 2.26GHz MBP. Not sure on battery condition, but it was fine for an hour or so I used it before wiping. Any use?
              Yeah, could be pm'd to discuss..

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
                Hi, my wife needs a laptop

Wondering if anyone has an old MacBook they'd be looking to get rid of? Something from around 2011-2012 should be ok, wouldn't mind newer but basically as cheap as possible

Not that fussed on specs, 13 inch either a Pro or even Air is ok but needs to be in good nick with a good battery and boxed if possible..

Cheers
                What she needs is a G5 tower, and i just happen to have one here, in the way! Do you think you could convince her to lug one of these around instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                  What she needs is a G5 tower, and i just happen to have one here, in the way! Do you think you could convince her to lug one of these around instead?
                  Lol, she needs to take it on flights with her, do you think it would fit in an overhead compartment

Comment

I have a macbook pro 13 inch, 2011, with CD/DVD drive, i need to get my work of it but thinking of selling as i dont use it as much as id like to. Still works great, and with mag charger. PM if interested

Comment

Trying again, looking for older MacBook Pro, updated first post..

Comment

Working...
                      X