User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buffalo Classic USB Gamepad (SNES)

Hi all, have the following for sale. PPG payment method please.

• Buffalo Classic USB Gamepad (SNES) - 10 posted *SOLD to Leon Retro*

Bought a while back, barely used. Boxed and in fantastic condition as a result, but has some minor damage on the top flap of the box (where a label was removed I think).

Thanks for looking.

*Sold items*

PSone UK PAL console (modded for region free) - 15 - Please note this is the bare console only, nothing else included. Not sure what chip was fitted however it isn't a stealth one, therefore won't work with certain anti-mod games such as Dino Crisis. Otherwise works great and is in good, clean condition. *SOLD to dvdx2*

Grandia (UK PAL PS1) - 10 - Ubisoft re-release (with a blue border on the cover). Condition is good overall, however manual a little tatty and case has some minor damage on the right side corners. *SOLD to amaan*
    Last edited by Hohum; 16-09-2018 at 04:04 PM.

I'll take Grandia, could you PM me payment details.

Sure, although I can't PM you as your inbox is full. Let me know when you've made space and I'll send over details, thanks.

Updated thread and title with a few games. All are complete and in good condition.

Added 60GB PS3 and The Last of Us. Reduced Dragon Quest and Heavy Rain.

Reduced Ecco, Shadow of Memories, Heavy Rain and The Last of Us.

Removed all old items (either gone elsewhere or no longer for sale), added PS1 console.