No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've still not made the sword so I can't upgrade it...I'll be grabbing the bits ready though.

Comment

I played a bit for the Autumn festival yesterday, but I also got quite cheesed off farming about 20 Nergigantes in a variety of investigations (30 min + 2 carts, 15 min tempered, 15 min 2 player etc - you bloody name it) and still not getting either the miniature or giant crown.

I see we've got AT Lunastra and Zorah incoming, plus a new Horizon quest (mini + giant tempered Jho), and I've still not tried AT Kushala or Behemoth EX, but part of me just wants the crown grind done so I can take a proper break from this until something really significant lands. I have lost 400+ hours to this game this year and I've barely played anything else since! Aaaaah!

Comment

Still...not...beaten...Behemoth...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Still...not...beaten...Behemoth...
          standard or Ex? cos i gave up on Ex, 100% need people on mic doing proper team work.

Comment

The standard special assignment "He Hath Taken It With His Eyes".

Comment

Let me know if you want a carry squad.

(also wouldn't object to doing EX some time, but best to walk before we run, eh?)

Comment

I can help. Just find a time we're all on

Comment

Well, I'm off weekends now so I'm sure we can work something out.
                  I missed most of the Autumn Festival and didn't get my layered armour this time Maybe next year...

Comment

Still playing when the new events are up, last 4 weeks have been a boring arch zorah fight which thankfully capcom saw fit to issue 2 coupons per fight and another HDZ event against 2 tempered deviljhos... for the crap reward of a HR manface outfit with bad stats.

Currently the winter event is up with a arch xeno... giving me flashbacks to behemoth, xeno does massive aoe explosion attacks and 1 hit kill move with def under 600 and max hp if your caught by the body slam or laser breath. Safe to I've not cleared it once yet... a long fight due to the massive hp it has and any mess up usually results is a cart.

Comment

I have jumped back on; I really want to get the platinum in this before the year's out, and winter festival seems like a good time to do it.

Muscle memory's a little weak, and I jumped into a Black Diablos quest that had surprise visits from both Bazel and Jho. I missed you too, game.

Comment

Haha it's never a dull moment with Bazel and Jho around. Winter events upgraded in this week, and will probably go on till christmas with them turning on every event (but Tulve raid, i'm sure they'll turn that on for the last 2 weeks like Autumn), daily quests for super hard armour spheres and throwing in some rare6 christmas armour, layered version of it and ton of other new layer options based on previous event gear (wriggle head, eye patch, etc etc) which come with a few extra new events to get new tickets.

Comment

1 year anniversary event is up, all the event content released so far up.

New stuff is fighting a massive Jagras with added Nerg Fist slam, temor attacks and barf move in which he throws up decoration gems, which a pretty good way to get rare dec's by just getting so dam many (gotten about 20-30 a run) you'll end up with the super rare ones (got sprinters which i'd never seen before, 2 more attack, 1 part breaker, another weakness target). Also new armour with some decent stats and alot of decoration slots.

Comment

Nice. Might give this a few runs later.

Comment

I'm scared if I dip in it'll grab me again!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                                1 year anniversary event is up, all the event content released so far up.

New stuff is fighting a massive Jagras with added Nerg Fist slam, temor attacks and barf move in which he throws up decoration gems, which a pretty good way to get rare dec's by just getting so dam many (gotten about 20-30 a run) you'll end up with the super rare ones (got sprinters which i'd never seen before, 2 more attack, 1 part breaker, another weakness target). Also new armour with some decent stats and alot of decoration slots.
                                Nice! I'll jump on that in a min. I did a few runs on Rage of El Dorado yesterday and got some incandescent weapons as rewards.

Comment

Working...
                                X