Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      Trump would want to look into this kind of stuff and totally wouldn't keep his mouth shut so his presidency has convinced me even more that no alien life has ever been near Earth
      I think it's probably more like the CIA and other black book agencies keep him in the dark. Don't want the Russians knowing.

Comment

Can someone please ask him about this in a press conference?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Can someone please ask him about this in a press conference?
          He would be so easy to trick.
          "Mr. President, it's been said that you've never been to Area 51, because they said you wouldn't understand the technology there..."

Comment

Why the grotesques Mr. and Mrs. Markle have seen fit to action their plan to avoid the media spotlight by signing a 75 million dollar deal with media titans Netflix. Puzzling indeed.

Comment

Supermarket Pricing
              As an example. Asda are selling tins of Beans & Sausage for 40p at the moment. They're also selling tins of the stuff that are 50% of the size at 47p.

It's not even so much the pricing... it's that people are buying the smaller tins.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                Why the grotesques Mr. and Mrs. Markle have seen fit to action their plan to avoid the media spotlight by signing a 75 million dollar deal with media titans Netflix. Puzzling indeed.
                They can have their cake and eat it. TV doesn't really enjoy bigging up stuff on streaming media, and Netflix are known for letting people get on with whatever they're making. I think it's a good idea:

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have founded a yet-to-be-named production company and signed a multiyear deal with Netflix, which will pay them to make documentaries, docu-series, feature films, scripted shows and children’s programming"

Six months after ceasing to be working members of the British royal family, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are Hollywood producers.

Comment

Comment

Keita Takahashi needs to make the game of that.

Comment

The Singles Chart
                      I don't really egt why it's a thing anymore. To be fair I forgot all about it for years but looking at it just now the actual sales figures for the records are insanely low and skew so hard to a specific corner of the market that it's effectively a single genre chart. That and things have become so poor in it that most of the songs troubling the top 20 now have been on the market for months, the Album chart shares some DNA but the wider range and greater prominence of historical albums (usually greatest hits) only highlights how irrelevant it's become.

Comment

Biting your own cheek or lip when eating.
                        This seems to be a uniquely human thing, I've never seen a dog yelp in pain because it bit itself while eating.
                        What is it about humans? Is it because we developed speech that also gave rise the chance of ****ing up and eating our own faces?

Comment

Plus the problem is, once you bite once you keep repeating over a period so it tends to get worse before it gets better.

Comment

How come I have to hold my phone miles away to read anything clearly, but a VR headset with pixels against my eyeballs is totally clear....?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              How come I have to hold my phone miles away to read anything clearly, but a VR headset with pixels against my eyeballs is totally clear....?
                              Lenses.

Comment

Pffft. If I was looking for an obvious answer that I should have thought of myself, I would have asked on a video game forum....

Comment

Working...
                                X