No announcement yet.

Little Things That Puzzle You 2: Twisted Membrane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he's doing exactly the sorts of things the types who'd assassinate a president would want him doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      I'm not advocating it but given the history of attempts on the Presidents life it's puzzling that this particular one has avoided attempts so far
      The people who oppose him tend to oppose guns.

Admittedly this is a symptom of the political spectrum. On the traditional 2-axis model, Trump is pretty into the corner where "authoritarian" meets "right" (though his economic policies, which favour deregulation, are in some respects quite libertarian). His main opponents tend to be centrists and people towards the left, and those groups generally don't advocate killing political opponents (until you cross a kind of extreme-left event horizon).

Comment

Maybe, one of Trump's space soldiers, ordered to kill innocent refugees will escape with one of them, join the resistance, find some like-minded people and return to fight Trump using the knowledge he gained as a space solider?

Comment

Sounds like Independent's Day!

Comment

To be fair, Trump's the kind of guy you don't want to see assassinated. You want to see his business empire, reputation, success, power and legacy torn down around him within his lifetime so he can witness it all turning to dust.

Comment

Assassinating Trump would only galvanise his stupid support base in to doing even more stupid ****.

Comment

I get the purpose of them but the fact this was even a thing is daft.
                Just get rid of them, surely? They're pretty redundant now right?

I get people having an issue with the religious elements of marriage or its historical set up but these days its as religious or sexist as you make it. Civil Partnerships are only an extension of it effectively there to create a defunct loophole that should have never been needed. Just seems a bit of a hollow victory.

Comment

People who just don't give a **** about anyone around them. I'm talking about you massive backpack swingers on a packed tube!

Comment

I'm a fat talentless f***. Why am I not as famous as James Corden?

Comment

I don't know if I'm irked, puzzled, or working my way up to the next bordersdown meltdown

Comment

I'll make you a placeholder in the admin section so we can keep an eye on you

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                          I'm a fat talentless f***. Why am I not as famous as James Corden?
                          James Corden isn't talentless!

Comment

Oh he is

Comment

I've seen a few of his carpool karaokes and think he's a damn good singer. Held his own with Adele.

Also, this:

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                I've seen a few of his carpool karaokes and think he's a damn good singer.
                                You get a like for doing something I thought impossible; you actually posted something about James Corden that I didn't immediately dislike.

Comment

Working...
                                X