Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Watched some botched plastic surgery stuff on YouTube

Comment

Who remembers "Cash 4 Gold"?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
        Who remembers "Cash 4 Gold"?
        Lol - that’s when you posted your gold into them?

Comment

Thanks to a thread on Era last weekend...

Why do so many of its users not know how to pee standing up?

Comment

There are five fammydodds before you, numbered one to five accordingly.

Which number fammydood would you pick?

Comment

The one with the working bluetooth.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                The one with the working bluetooth.
                That is assuming a lot of fammydodd!

Comment

Has anyone solved the puzzle of the five fammydodds yet? I was trying to work it out all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    Has anyone solved the puzzle of the five fammydodds yet? I was trying to work it out all weekend.
                    Well the situation is far graver than I imagined and has provided a great deal of concern. During the week, I ran the numbers across a parallel cluster of ZX81s, and the answer that came back is that any 1 of the 5 fammydodds is 1 fammydodd. All 5 are 1!

The fammydodd monitoring post set up in zaki cabs garden shed, detected fammydodd travelling at heights of over 500 ft on repeated occasions.

With further surveillance, and notes found in his bins, we ascertained that fammydodd is attempting a form of astral projection using a potent mixture of kiwi shoe polish, tippex thinners, boiled sharpie markers and a pinch of bostik floor adhesive. We recognised the writing on the binned notes and the pen as the Parker he chored from WH Smith before Christmas.

We believe that at the next full moon he will attempt to "super charge" this mixture using wheelie bin smoke and lynx africa. There is no telling what could happen. He could destroy the earth.

Comment

I figured the Puzzle thread was the better fit for the ongoing Depp and Heard case which is now in its final day of statements from Heard herself. It's a fascinating car crash to behold still and understandably hard to pinpoint blame outside of the general blame both share for such a clear disaster zone of a relationship. I'm beginning to suspect she's going to lose this one though, her case sounds much weaker than his from what's been reported but it's that there's so much audio and video evidence that really makes this one interesting. It's clear that guilty or not Depp knew something like this was coming. The link talks about an incident of Depp smashing bottles which I feel I've seen about a year ago where he smashes stuff in their kitchen but at the same time it feels like he's been set up for it also, it's a real case of the two being at strategic warfare with each other.

Comment

Anyone seen that massive explosion in Beirut? No one knows what caused it.

Comment

Comment

It's a damn impressive explosion.

Comment

OK, I received an order from Play-Asia today for the first time in a long time. There was some extra stuff in the box about their loyalty scheme and so forth, and also this thing.

What on earth is it - can anyone tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                What on earth is it - can anyone tell me?
                                Some sort of sleeve to keep a credit card or ID badge in?

Comment

Working...
                                X