Little Things That Puzzle You 2: Twisted Membrane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Things That Puzzle You 2: Twisted Membrane

Listening again to the radio... how do people come to such phenomenally daft ideas about how things are going to shake out with self driving cars?

Puzzles me how I never even knew about the odd majestic pleasure of Kazakhstan's capital city, Astana.

Wowsers, mind be blown. Borat lied, cheggidout.

Comment

Online, I meant. I'm not actually there, I'm in Leeds, aaargh.

Comment

What's so special about 24/07/2015 for it to be the day this forum received the most visitors (2767)?

Comment

I'm not sure, if it was summat bad I'll attribute it to JAPJAC.

And teh JACFLAPS.

Comment

The news story about the women who played Lana and Chloe in Smallville... I mean, WTF?!?!

Comment

Bobble.

Comment

Nintendo's TV adverts. For a company with so much money, I just don't understand why they're so ****. Terrible dubbing and a general vibe that they've been knocked up by contestants on The Apprentice. WTF?

Comment

We see a lot due to how often kids channels are on and have noticed they're creeping into turning into Wii adverts

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    The news story about the women who played Lana and Chloe in Smallville... I mean, WTF?!?!
                    The who?

Comment

Kristin Kreuk and Alison Mack. Now I have to go and Google what happened.
                      This I guess: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...lle-costar-kr/
                      Last edited by kryss; 28-03-2018, 13:06.

Comment

Yup, it gets dark pretty quick with an arrest warrant apparently going out for Mack soon

Comment

Cults are never good things, why have people not learnt that lesson by now?

Comment

Blimey!

Comment

Fascinating. Love reading about stuff like that. I was thinking the other week about Twin Galaxies, how that's a sort of strange little cult, an oddball set of weird people who've kind of deviated the ethos of our beloved hobby into something very strange and insular and not quite right. And I wouldn't have any of 'em babysitting...

Comment

Working...
                              X