No announcement yet.

Little Things That Puzzle You 2: Twisted Membrane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now we apparently have just under 1,300 guests viewing the forum...

Comment

Maybe someone wrote "p0rn" and then that brought all the internets here.

Comment

2 ads have been banned on instagram for claiming they can make you look like Kylie Jenner. I mean, Jenner doesn't even look like Kylie Jenner anymore so maybe the ads were actually correct?

Comment

Looking at the supermarket deserts section... when did places stop selling Banana flavoured ice cream?

Comment

I made a thread called "Anyone wanna trade their Link's Awakening for my Yoshi's Crafted World?" which got 156 views, but nobody was actually interested in making the trade.

What were all those people expecting to see when they opened the thread, then?

Comment

We thought you had actually crafted a world for your Yoshi. Have to admit, I was disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                I made a thread called "Anyone wanna trade their Link's Awakening for my Yoshi's Crafted World?" which got 156 views, but nobody was actually interested in making the trade.

I open every sales thread, even if I'm not interested in what it contains. Why? I don't know. I'm sick.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post

Damn Google Spiders.

Comment

The main page of GAME.co.uk's Half Term Sale features six games, three of which are 18 rated. Half term sale. They could at least, like, pretend.

Comment

Cricket puzzles me a lot, it feels like one moment a headline is english thrashed to a few days later england win world cup to a bit later england far behind lol also puzzled me how more crowd members are jot injured....the ball they is is a danger and when i was at school catching one felt painful

Comment

Substantial evidence has been discovered that indicates that the universe and everything in it, is simply a hologram.

A UK, Canadian and Italian study has provided what researchers believe is the first observational evidence that our universe could be a vast and complex hologram.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          Substantial evidence has been discovered that indicates that the universe and everything in it, is simply a hologram.

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2...-universe.page
                          Scratches head, shrugs, carrys on. I can’t really dedicate the compute power to a holographic universe right now.

Comment

I wonder if the coronavirus having a negative impact on Corona beer sales. I bet the higher ups are pissed it has that name.

Comment

Yet it has allowed me to make hilarious lime remarks.

Comment

Watched some botched plastic surgery stuff on YouTube and a hair transplant video followed it. It got me thinking.

Without Googling, does anyone know if groinal pubic hairs are transplantable to the head?

And, if so, would it be possible to catch head-based pubic crabs if such a thing is possible??

Imagine what a bad day that would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X