No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'This is a game I would like to keep playing for years' I hope so because Rockstars release schedule...

Comment

I'll be picking up a copy after work tomorrow. The guys in GAME just said they have over twice the pre-orders for it than Spider-Man and Black Ops combined.

Comment

Eurogamer stating that the Xbox One X version is by far the best version. Interesting. I have base PS4. Apparently it's decent there too.

Comment

HDR

Comment

First thing in the morning I’ll be getting it from wherever opens first.

Comment

GAME told me I could collect from 10.00 tonight but I think it's going to be heaving with peeps wanting a head start on the update/install. I'm going tomorrow after work. That'll do me.

Another thing in the reviews which excites me is its being championed as a brilliant single-player game. I'm relieved it doesn't rely on multi-player. I kind of want the trails to feel lonesome

I did check out a vid on da 'tube and the One X version does look a cut above. I'm pleased about that as I've got loads more space on my Xbox hard-drive

Comment

I’ve been playing it since 17:00. Japan time FTW etc. I’m not overly-enamoured so far. It’s an incredibly slow burner.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah but so damn PIOUS, ja?

There will be years of poetry expended upon this game, we all knew it would be good, what of the playa hataz?

Comment

Well I cracked there was a deal down here in Aus one X plus rdr2 plus forza 7 plus forza horizon 4 for 500 bucks it was too good to ignore. Only problem my 4k telly is on the boat from London so I can only play on my old sony 1080p TV that's like 6 years old. With my one s and ps4 also on the boat it looks like I'll be playing these for the foreseeable future. First I'll have to play the first rdr! 😂

Comment

I’m ‘working’ from home all next week, I wonder if buying this would be dangerous.......

Comment

Had a very quick play. Just to make sure it was installed and patched before I play this evening. Apparently it is a real slow start, so have that in mind. Looks very nice at least. (On X at 4K with HDR) New OLED is on the way (got good advice here and went for C8) and I am looking forward to enjoying the story and side missions.

Comment

Lethal I imagine!

Comment

Just bought this... on Xbox.

And an Xbox one x

Comment

And bought. PS4. Finally the wait is over.

Comment

I got this downloading whilst I stuck in work. Too many games!

Comment

Working...
                                X