• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid thread.
    Stupid game.
    Must... resist...

Comment

Hey QC, imagine when online hits and we posse up and chill out in the wild going through our shopping list of animals (that keep trying to eat our children ) to hunt down.

Comment

Welcome to xbonex club Brad!

Guys & gals hit me up on my xbox I got most you on psn only as I've pretty much ignored my xbox until now. Now I'm going to have 2 of the buggers lol.

My gamer tag is same Finsbury Girl

Man this is going to take forever to install off to the bottle shop for some beers methinks

Comment

I need a new gamertag *dons thinking cap*

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Hey QC, imagine when online hits and we posse up and chill out in the wild going through our shopping list of animals (that keep trying to eat our children ) to hunt down.
            Ha ha ha! I loved the MH:W revenge motivation to stave off the feeling that you're mercilessly hunting down innocent creatures for a feather or something!

Online isn't until November, yeah?

Comment

Held out and nabbed it this morning using store credit via CEX. It may turn up tomorrow or Monday but I still feel... no rush? I can easily imagine it's a slow burn, saw a live feed of someone playing it on PSN last night and I almost dozed off it was so slow paced. I'm sure it ramps up plenty as it goes though

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Ha ha ha! I loved the MH:W revenge motivation to stave off the feeling that you're mercilessly hunting down innocent creatures for a feather or something!

Online isn't until November, yeah?
                Yeah, November.

Comment

...which is 5 days away

Comment

Ha, oh yeah!

Comment

Resolve... cruuuumbliiing...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Resolve... cruuuumbliiing...
                        Give in. Do it! Doooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Give in. Do it! Doooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

I did check out a vid on da 'tube and the One X version does look a cut above. I'm pleased about that as I've got loads more space on my Xbox hard-drive
                            Wait until you see how good this looks on the One X. Pretty nuts that a tiny console is able to handle and render it all, in native 4K.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              Wait until you see how good this looks on the One X.
                              I can't wait mate Install currently at 62GB. No sign of the day one patch queued up yet though

Comment

The human cost of Red Dead Redemption 2: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...d-redemption-2

Comment

Working...
                                X