No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still waiting for my amazon delivery. Been out for delivery since 9am apparently

Comment

It took 1 hr 45 mins to install the two discs and day one patch 3.2gb.Awesome game and looks stunning on the X

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Im still waiting for my amazon delivery. Been out for delivery since 9am apparently
        Your lucky. Bloody Amazon Japan are telling me mine won't be here until Monday. Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          I can't wait mate Install currently at 62GB. No sign of the day one patch queued up yet though
          I haven't been prompted to install any patch and it shows as just over 80 gigs on mine. Just can't get over how amazing this game looks on the One X and thats its all at Native 4k with hardly any hits to the framerate. This game really is a showcase for the One X

Comment

Tempted by the hype, but I hate westerns/any thing associated with the west west/that time period etc

Comment

I think destiny looks better but considering the size of the world etc this is very impressive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                Tempted by the hype, but I hate westerns/any thing associated with the west west/that time period etc
                This is me (unless it's Firefly).

Also, R* games a a bit clunky control wise so tend to piss me off.

Comment

Did anyone get this from a supermarket today? Did it come with the code in the box that was touted as a pre order bonus. Mine isnt turning up today

Comment

The code is in the box

Comment

Caved in this morning and bought it, was working at home so managed to get 3 hours in after the 2 hour install

Comment

Talking out my arse earlier. The graphics are ridiculously awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          The code is in the box
                          Just to clarify, a tesco one, non preorder one?

Comment

I’m not a fan of open world games in general but I must admit that this has caught my eye. The Digital Foundry analysis was eye opening it really does look sensational. Tempted....

Comment

Thanks to an Amazon feck-up, I received my PS4 PRO + RDR2 bundle quite late tonight. Will look to set up and start playing at some point tomorrow but my Saturday looks to be so busy that it may be Sunday before I actually start this.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                                Just to clarify, a tesco one, non preorder one?
                                Got mine from Argos/Sainsburys this morning, non pre order and there was a code in the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X