No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m 20% through. It’s boring as **** so far.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

10% through the story. Don't feel like I've done anything. I have a legendary pelt to sell but he butcher won't buy it from me because reasons. So far it feels like they've built an incredible world but yeah, I'm kinda bored... I think. Maybe just tired.

Every now and then something just happens that's really cool, e.g.

walking behind a horse and it randomly just kicks m in the face!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Just to clarify, a tesco one, non preorder one?
        Asda one had a code in it

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Thanks to an Amazon feck-up, I received my PS4 PRO + RDR2 bundle quite late tonight. Will look to set up and start playing at some point tomorrow but my Saturday looks to be so busy that it may be Sunday before I actually start this.
          Still, at least you got it. Here bloody Amazon still haven't shipped mine. Well pissed off because I placed the order as soon as Pre-orders went live.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

walking behind a horse and it randomly just kicks m in the face!
            It would be funnier if it took a dump

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              It would be funnier if it took a dump
              They do that too

Comment

If you take your rifle from your horse and Arthur can't access the side of the horse the rifle is on he just reaches through the horse's body. Expected in a Bethesda title but here, because 99% of everything is tip-top it's quite jarring. Had a GTA moment where

I killed someone in a fight to the death over money, someone called me a murderer so i tried to reason with him but failed so killed him, got seen by someone else, repeat until whole town dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                  Got mine from Argos/Sainsburys this morning, non pre order and there was a code in the box.
                  Thanks bud. Went to tesco and bought one. Installing now!

Comment

Finally!

The PC version had been released!

There's only one downside...

Comment

My non preorder had code in too.

Your horse never runs out of stamina if you

switch to cinematic mode

as I discovered last night. You can gallop uphill for miles!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        Still, at least you got it. Here bloody Amazon still haven't shipped mine. Well pissed off because I placed the order as soon as Pre-orders went live.
                        True, but I effectively wasted a day off of work waiting for it.

I had to get on the phone to Amazon and complain as they were originally going to delay the delivery until after the weekend for no apparent reason (I too pre-ordered early). Had I not done so it wouldn't be here now, but hey.

Comment

Might aswell opt for Royal Mail delivery on Amazon preorders, they dispatch early so you get it day of release and in some extremly lucky situations, a day earlier too. Prime option will hold onto your game for release date and you could be waiting all day, or even run into other problems.

Comment

Finally had a stint with this today and I think the low key beginnings are very much part of Rockstar's plan to keep drip feeding more and ever more ... after trudging about it the snow it's going to feel amazing when the weather breaks and those big vistas open up and towns present themselves. It is slow paced but I'm into it so far, lapping up the atmos and dishing out some swift justice ... those O'Driscoll Boys didn't know what hit 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Finally had a stint with this today and I think the low key beginnings are very much part of Rockstar's plan to keep drip feeding more and ever more ... after trudging about it the snow it's going to feel amazing when the weather breaks and those big vistas open up and towns present themselves. It is slow paced but I'm into it so far, lapping up the atmos and dishing out some swift justice ... those O'Driscoll Boys didn't know what hit 'em.
                              I find just riding around the landscape utterly amazing in this game. I have to say the modeling and fur shader effects use on the wild foxes to be the best and most realistic ever. I could swear they look real. It's truly incredible stuff.

Comment

Bloody hell this is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X