No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was there any doubt. Game looks incredible, one can only wonder how good GTA 6 is going to be, going off this

Comment

That looks amazing. Recorded from gamplay footage but running on?

Comment

Well that looks a bit special. Not sure if I played the first one, but this looks pretty stunning. Is it wrong that my obsession with Westworld makes it more appealing?

Comment

Most likely a PS4 pro, there is Playstation button prompts during a lot of the gameplay.

I just wanna get lost in this game!

Comment

Hopefully you can skip the boring quests. I'm still stuck on GTA5 four hours in.

Comment

Visually, utterly stunning.

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                Most likely a PS4 pro, there is Playstation button prompts during a lot of the gameplay.

ah well spotted

Comment

ooops double post

Comment

I shall dub it Red Dead of the Wild, game looks insane.

Comment

Bloody hell that looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

If that's PS4 Pro then how good is the Xbox One X and PC port going to look. I can't wait! Now I really need a 4K TV for my Xbox One X.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          If that's PS4 Pro then how good is the Xbox One X and PC port going to look. I can't wait! Now I really need a 4K TV for my Xbox One X.
                          Ever so slightly better I imagine. So slight that only the Eurogamer labs can even tell, but slightly better all the same! (XBOneX I mean, PC quality will come down to how much you spend on your PC like it always does). It does look ridiculously good I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            Yep, The XBox One X version going to look insane, can't wait the game and its world looks incredible

Comment

I never played the first one and I really wasn't interested in this... But it does look hella good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Ever so slightly better I imagine. So slight that only the Eurogamer labs can even tell, but slightly better all the same! (XBOneX I mean, PC quality will come down to how much you spend on your PC like it always does). It does look ridiculously good I must say.
                                Well hopefully they'll use the extra power of the X to allow a 60 fps at 1080P. I rarely pre-order games these days, but that trailer was impressive. I've sure the MP will be full of microtransactions as GTAV is which I've equally no interest in, with any luck the single player is free of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X