Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

105gb..

Comment

So does anyone know how big the day 1 patch is on this? Not going to be happy buying the disk version and having a 50 gig file do download as well. Couldn’t find any info on this.

Comment

Less than £45 @ ShopTo eBay before 8pm with code PUMPKINS.

Comment

I know it's the norm but I do think that basic information like the number of discs or the files sizes, including day one patches not being published by 2K is pathetic (i.e. on their FAQ pages). It's like no one knowing the run time of Avengers: Infinity War until the day it comes out at the cinema.

Comment

Im very relieved its coming on two discs, i was fearful of one disc with a small amount of content and having to stomach downloading a monster patch, at least this way it will hopefully will not be so much to download. Have to say im so damn excited for this, i cant believe its finally releasing this week.

Comment

Not download, but install - the second disc is just a data disc meaning it has that 80+GB to crunch onto your harddrive before Disc 1 will run

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                105gb..
                Preload was only 88.1gb. Rest day 1?

Comment

They're still collecting the rest in the form of the dev team's tears.

Comment

God help the install on my one x,the Xbox is not the fastest at installing data off the disc.By the time the postman delivers it and it installs,it'll be time to do my night shift

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                      Preload was only 88.1gb. Rest day 1?
                      That's usually all there is, there may be a HDD reservation or they have just stated that it needs more than it does because printed boxes will be out in the wild long after patches and updates , including the multiplayer arrive

Comment

I thought this wasn't out until Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          I thought this wasn't out until Friday?
                          Preload started some days ago. Game is locked until Friday.

Comment

It takes a week to download?

Comment

Any idea how long an install of this size from disc will take?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                It takes a week to download?
                                Hahaha. I guess it might for some!

Comment

Working...
                                X