No announcement yet.

The Free Digital Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (which includes the original Wasteland) is currently free on GOG (until 13/Dec, 2 p.m.).

Comment

QubicGames is giving away 10 of their games for the Switch. You need to own one of their other games before the 15th of December to qualify. More details here.

Comment

...I actually paid for Robotnauts when it was $0.64 or something silly. Hopefully I can still get the rest of the games.

Comment

You're good. From the FAQ:

What countries is the giveaway available in?

Giveaway is available for North America, Europe and Australia.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you take part in the giveaway using the same profile the whole time set to the same region. If you change profiles, regions etc we won’t be able to detect that you have all the required games to keep taking part in the giveaway.

If you already have Robonauts you should download all next games via the same region and profile from which you downloaded Robonauts.
          Be sure to claim every other free game starting from the 16th, though.

You need to keep up and download each game for free on the day it’s available in order to make sure the next day’s game turns into a free download for you.

Comment

Geki Yaba Runner is FREE today as per the above deal.

Comment

POSTAL 2 is currently free on GOG (until 18/Dec, 2 p.m.). The original game in the series, POSTAL: Classic and Uncut, is also now available for free.

@kryss

What's your opinion on those free games? Mostly mediocre, I'd guess, but at least Mana Spark seems interesting.

I don't own a Switch so I didn't jump on this offer, though I'm somewhat regretting that decision.

Comment

I think they're fine for free, most of them have seen prices south of a dollar here, so I guess QubicGames just wanted a decent marketing stunt in the run up to christmas.

Comment

Tower of time currently free on https://www.gog.com/

Comment

Yooka laylee and the impossible lair free on epic store

Comment

God of War Holiday 2019 Giveaway Pack

Happy holidays! If you missed out on this legendary content when God of War originally launched, Santa Monica Studio is giving away the following items for a limited time. Once downloaded, these items will be available in-game in your Armour and Weapons tab menu to customize Kratos and Atreus. If you are beginning a new game, these items will be available to customize at the start of the Deer hunt.

- Death’s Vow Armour Sets for Kratos and Atreus
                      - Exile’s Guardian Shield Skin
                      - Buckler of the Forge Shield Skin
                      - Shining Elven Soul Shield Skin
                      - Dökkenshieldr Shield Skin

These items are free until 8am GMT on 6 January 2020
                      Ghost of Tsushima Dynamic Theme

Americas: BEFB-AMNR-R4F6
                      Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 38BE-G6N8-L93A
                      Japan: N4TK-59NH-2LH3
                      Korea: EM56-NTNC-EHX8
                      Rest of Asia: DHLN-HANF-F6LH

Codes expire Jan 31, 2020. Redeem region-specific code on PS Store.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Launch Dynamic Theme

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Holiday Dynamic Theme

Untitled Goose Game Dynamic Theme

International Women's Day 2019 Dynamic Theme

And here, you can jump through a few hoops to get a Jumanji: The Next Level dynamic theme and some avatars.

Comment

Headsnatchers free on humble bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/?hmb%20=navbar

Comment

Horace (one of the best Indy games of 2019) is free on the Epic Store.

Comment

Both The Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's Revenge have become freebies on GOG.

Here's everything else that GOG offers for free. I've hidden free DLC on that list but, sadly, there isn't such a filter for demos.

Comment

Black Desert online is currently free on Steam, though was never that expensive in the first place and have heard it is very pay to win

Comment

Here at Nerdist, we love celebrating great art and bringing it to you so that you can enjoy it with us. Though the current coronavirus situation might not immediately seem like it’s the best time to discover something new, artistic communities from around the world have been coming together online to share their work for people who are currently self-isolating or who are under quarantine.

The comic book community has been at the center of the digital response to the coronavirus, and over the past week, creators and publishers have been generously sharing their comics for free. So I’ve curated some of the best, brightest, and most exciting offerings for you right here in a collection that includes over 100 free stories you can read right now!
                                Here Are Over 100 Comics You Can Read for Free Right Now

Going into self-imposed isolation to combat the spread of COVID-19? Fear not, 2000 AD is here to make the process less painful – and for free!

The critically and fan-acclaimed Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files Vol.5 is now available to download FOR FREE from the 2000 AD webshop.

This 400-page collection includes classic Judge Dredd stories such as The Mega-Rackets, Judge Death Lives!, Diary of a Mad Citizen, The Hotdog Run, and the all-time great mega-epic Block Mania and The Apocalypse War!

Written by John Wagner (A History of Violence) and Alan Grant (Batman), it features artwork by some of the titans of comics, including Brian Bolland (Batman: The Killing Joke), Carlos Ezquerra (Preacher), Colin Wilson (Blueberry), Ian Gibson (Halo Jones), Mick McMahon (The Last American), Ron Smith (Transformers), and Steve Dillon (Preacher)!
                                Free to download: 400 pages of epic Judge Dredd!

Sunstone Vols. 1 - 6 by Stjepan Šejić.

Comment

Working...
                                X