No announcement yet.

The Free Digital Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stacking's "The Lost Hobo King" DLC is currently free for the Xbox 360.

Comment

Borderlands 3 will be available free for the next week on the Epic Store. As part of The Vault, the looter shooter is a…

Borderlands 3 is free on Epic Store

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        https://www.eurogamer.net/borderland...tore-mega-sale
        Borderlands 3 is free on Epic Store
        I really wanna play 3! Loved the other games. Loved them! Not enough to put the epic launcher on my pc though.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I really wanna play 3! Loved the other games. Loved them! Not enough to put the epic launcher on my pc though.
          Yeah, can we move "free on the Epic store" to its own thread?

Comment

Seeing how little ends up in here otherwise, isn't that a bit pointless?

Comment

Yeah I don't see the point tbh. 99% of the time it's going to be EGS or GOG that's giving stuff away, usually EGS.

Comment

Since the start of the year 2/3rds of posts have been epic store, the rest shared between (mostly) GOG, Xbox and Steam. So, when you see a new post here there's a 33% chance it'll not be Epic and a 66% chance I'll be disappointed. So i reckon we should make EGS its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Seeing how little ends up in here otherwise, isn't that a bit pointless?
                  Admittedly it's pure selfishness on my part; I don't want to install the Epic store so I tune out all the news.

I appreciate that's entirely irrational.

Comment

Endless Space 2 free from Company of Heroes for signing up for their newsletter.

Hope Lake

Bomber Crew is free on Steam
                    Last edited by kryss; 26-05-2022, 02:10.

Comment

Warhammer Skulls 2022 - Digital Goodie Pack is currently free on GOG (it's unclear until when it will be offered).

It includes Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate and not much else worth noticing.

Comment

Costume Quest's "Grubbins on Ice" DLC is currently free for the Xbox 360.

Comment

Sanitarium is currently free on GOG (until 8/Jun, 2 p.m.).

Claim it from the banner on the frontpage.

Comment

NASA has released a free game (or, more aptly, an 'edutainment' software) called To the Moon and Beyond. The link points to the Xbox version but it's available for other platforms.

From TheXboxHub's review:

The overall concept of To the Moon and Beyond is that you’ve been handed control of the ISS for four years. What you do with those four years is up to you. Now, you can’t turn it into a themed country-and-western bar or port your Sims into it, but you can determine what experiments are performed on the station. Perhaps you want to perform more biologically oriented tests, or you’re more interested in robotics? Through cards that represent research and projects, you get to decide on a four-year calendar of tests.

Comment

Capcom Arcade Stadium - Street Fighter II - The World Warrior is free on Steam, Switch and PS4. I'm guessing Xbox too.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Capcom Arcade Stadium - Street Fighter II - The World Warrior is free on Steam, Switch and PS4. I'm guessing Xbox too.
                                Hmm, I guess it is free but I dunno though. Is it actually any good? Has anyone tried this?

Comment

Working...
                                X