No announcement yet.

The Free Digital Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone not on gamepass fancy a free month lucozade are giving out trials via promo bottles. code is in spoiler tags below and its, not available to current subscribers.

PXJ9W-M6GQM-QRKJC-XYRT4-JGHVZ

reply when used ta to save others

its a pain to get codes out of the site as its a long winded affair with some website where you have to explore a Starfield/lucozde themed hanger and collect symbols to see if you have won, the booby prize is always a code for gamepass I have gamepass till 2073 so no use to me.

Comment

Life is Strange appears to be free on Xbox marketplace. I highly recommend the game.

Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future. As Max you must uncover the disturbing truth behind your premonitions and learn that changing the past can sometimes to lead to a devastating future.

Comment

That's just the first episode, though, which has been free for a long time.

Comment

Ah OK, I couldn’t work that out from the page. Thought it seemed a bit unlikely!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            https://www.hotukdeals.com/share-deal-from-app/4154453

There's a mini version of the official TotK guide available in PDF format here.

It's 75 platinum points but there's also a 40 page free version on the publisher website
            From the Switch thread. Good spot, Nonny, thanks!

Comment

Beholder 2 is currently free on GOG (until 3/Jul, 2 p.m.).

Comment

The Nib is wrapping up ten years of publishing and closing down at the end of August. But before we go, we are making all 15 issues of our Eisner and Ignatz award-winning magazine available for anyone to download for free. That’s more than 1,600 pages of comics, including our out of print Secrets, Nature, Food, and Color issues.
                I hadn't heard of The Nib but I liked what I've read of Matt Bors. You can download the 15 issues from here.

Comment

Requiem: Avenging Angel is currently free on GOG (until 11/Sep, 2 p.m.).

Comment

The Night of the Rabbit is currently free on GOG (until 25/Sep, 2 p.m.).

Claim it through the banner on the homepage.

Comment

Trüberbrook is currently free on GOG (until 2/Oct, 2 p.m.).

Claim it through the banner on the homepage.

Comment

Cryptark free on Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Cryptark free on Steam.
                          No link, no video, no nothin'...

That look great!

Comment

Calm down, I think people know where Steam is.

Comment

I meant it as a joke. I try to avoid using smileys and I guess it backfired.

Comment

The curse of the internet strikes again! :kiss:

Comment

Working...
                                X