No announcement yet.

The Free Digital Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pillars of Eternity (fav of mine!) and Tyranny are free on Epic Store.

Comment

Prison Architect is currently free on GOG (until 19/Dec, 2 p.m.).

Claim it from the banner on the frontpage. Doing so will subscribe you to their newsletter but you can unsubscribe right after.

Comment

Brigador Up-Armored Deluxe is currently free on GOG (until 25/Dec, 2 p.m.).

Claim it from the banner on the frontpage. Doing so will subscribe you to their newsletter but you can unsubscribe right after.

Comment

Metro: Last Light Redux is currently free on GOG (until 01/Jan, 2 p.m.).

Comment

As part of Sony's Play At Home campaign, Ratchet and Clank will be free throughout March.

Comment

Surviving Mars is free on the Epic store.
              Metro 2033 is free on Steam.

Comment

Comment

Cheers. Not really Tomb Raider games though; they're those mobile game things aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Cheers. Not really Tomb Raider games though; they're those mobile game things aren't they?
                    No, they're not - they were console games. But you're right in that they're not proper Tomb Raider games (which is why they're not called that, so it's weird they would say this). They're top-down action games, actually pretty good if you want some co-op fun.

Comment

Ah yeah I was thinking of the Go games (Hitman and Lar Croft). Temple of Osiris must have been in PS+ because I've played it and I deffo wouldn't have bought it.

Comment

XIII is being given away for next 40 hours on GOG.com

Comment

The Creature in the Well is free on the Epic store.

Comment

Steel Rats is currently free on GOG (until 4/Apr, 3 p.m.).

Claim it from the banner on the frontpage.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              XIII is being given away for next 40 hours on GOG.com
                              The crazy remake or the orig????

Either way, BARG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It’s the original!

Comment

Working...
                                X