X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQUARE ENIX MUSIC Dynamic Themes Bundle

- shizuka -

- akari -

These have been available on the JP PSN Store for a while and were just added to the US PSN Store. So far, they haven't been made available on the UK one.

The - shizuka - theme music is an ambient rendition of Prelude from Final Fantasy, while the - akari - theme music is Daryl's Epitaph from Final Fantasy VI.

Comment

Age of wonders III currently free https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...f_Wonders_III/

Comment

Quake Champions
        Quakecon 2019 Rocket Launcher free this week,
        Requirement: Log in between 22nd - 31st July to receive it free

Comment

Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold, in all denominations ranging from 1000 to 25000, is showing up as free.

Purchase in-game gold to buy new executions, skill upgrades and booster packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
            Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold, in all denominations ranging from 1000 to 25000, is showing up as free.
            Just came to say the same thing!

Comment

I purchased an Xbox One controller to use with the Mac and I’ve got a code to get 3 months of Gamepass for £19.99 instead of £32.99, and one for 3 months of Gold Live for £10.99 instead of £17.99... if anyone wants either or both PM me.

Comment

Hyper light Drifter and Mutant war zero are free on Epic store

Comment

Fez now free on epic game store

Next week will have Celeste and Inside

Comment

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Dynamic Theme

This dynamic theme was originally a pre-order exclusive. A user at ResetEra made a post asking EA for the possibility to buy it. Somewhat surprisingly, that post was noticed and the theme was made available to all for free.

Comment

Dirt Rally (PC) free on Humble Bundle for the next 3 days: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-rally

Comment

What he said lol
                        Last edited by eastyy; 29-08-2019, 19:54.

Comment

For a second I read that as Dirty Larry

Comment

Endless Space Collection free from Humble Bundle for the next 41 hours.

Comment

Epic game store, Free Batman Arkham collection and lego batman trilogy

Comment

Downwell for Android is currently free on Google Play.

Comment

Working...
                                X