No announcement yet.

Westworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe there are only 15 posts about this show, it's absolutely the best thing I've watched in years!

Comment

Only just watched the latest episode, just WOW. I mean it really was some of the best tv I’ve ever seen, a perfect episode.

Comment

It was absolutely gripping, wasn't it? The acting was phenomenal, and from a non primary actor for the bulk of it. My wife and I just looked at each other after it and both pretty much said, "Wow, this is just so ****ing well written.".

Comment

Not only did he carry the entire episode singlehandedly but he also took a massive poop on every other performance (which has also been brilliant) in both series while he was at it.

Gets off seat, claps actor and walks out of room, we’re done here people!

Comment

I think Hopkins and Newton have been outstanding as well. The one person I do have an issue with is Evan Rachel Wood, I just can't take to her at all.

Comment

Nice to read S2 seems to be up to snuff. We've been holding back on it until we can binge the whole run so won't be long now but it feels like the hype from S1 hasn't carried over to S2 which has largely gone by unmentioned. Had me worried but looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                I can't believe there are only 15 posts about this show, it's absolutely the best thing I've watched in years!
                A lot was lost in the BD Purge.

I thought it was brilliant telly.
                I'm planning on getting a NowTV pass and binging on this and a few others. I might need to break a leg to get time off to watch them all!

It's not Sci-fi, but Godless was a great Western show.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Nice to read S2 seems to be up to snuff. We've been holding back on it until we can binge the whole run so won't be long now but it feels like the hype from S1 hasn't carried over to S2 which has largely gone by unmentioned. Had me worried but looking forward to it.
                  What I will say is that there are some big changes in the second and it takes a little while to gel and make sense, but since it did it's been awesome, just about to watch this weeks!

And I keep forgetting about that lost year........

Comment

It’s been a really good season, just watched the finale as it aired same time as USA on sky last night.

There’s an after credit scene.

That gif fully represents my face after watching it.
                    Last edited by Family Fry; 25-06-2018, 12:19.

Comment

It's been difficult to get into season 2 - the first 3 episodes were so slow. Picks up at episode 4 though.

Comment

Season two is epic. It's slower than season one but as it's treading new ground I've given it a while to bed in and now it's just, the best thing on TV right now.

Comment

So far episode 8 (season 2) has been my favourite!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                            So far episode 8 (season 2) has been my favourite!
                            AMAZING episode!

Comment

I don’t rave about TV too much but that was a damn fine coffee, er I mean episode.
                              So great to have focus being on one character, episode told an amazing story with a great character and plenty of world building setting up the last episode really well and going back to where it all started as well with the maze, all this in a single episode, lot to take in.

Wonder how they will tackle a season 3?

Comment

Aye, same here really. (On the raving side) To be honest it's seldom I even find a TV show that I like and have the patience to sit through at the best of times, but a show of this standard, even my friends have been shocked at how enthusiastic I've been about it and egging them on to watch it. It really is TV at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                                X