Team Sonic Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Sonic Racing

More evidence has emerged pointing to the possible release of a brand-new, Sumo Digital developed Sonic racing game lat…

Though a Sumo leak suggested it and Sega then denied it, the toy maker for Transformed has weighed in to say Sega is making another follow up to the Sonic and All Stars Racing series, the potential theory being it won't pass under the previous branding.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 30-05-2018, 13:12.

One of the worst game titles in history. 'Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed' - come on, really? I do hope they change the name. The games are solid though.

Comment

The in-game announcer did a terrific job of making it sound cool, though. Brilliant game.

Comment

I enjoyed Transformed a lot at the time but I'd be wary of a third game now. It's in their favour that multi-platforms are missing the sub-genre completely at the moment but at the same time the comparison bar set by Mario Kart 8 is stratospherically high and Transformed was a million miles away from meeting that bar. The new game would need to be utterly astounding to impress.

Comment

I love, love, love these games. Can't wait for a truly next gen karting game!

Comment

I've loved both games for what they were. They're nowhere near as good as MK but some of the tracks were glorious in the last one in particular.

Comment

Some weapons feel ineffective and some courses are too long but it is still as close as anyone has ever come to Mario Kart. That includes Konami!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                Some weapons feel ineffective and some courses are too long but it is still as close as anyone has ever come to Mario Kart. That includes Konami!
                Close? It wasn't close,. It was better!

Comment

I loved Transformed. Thought it was superb and a load of fun. Some beautiful tracks and based on some top class nostalgia. I will very happily take more.

Comment

It's probably the best kart racer not made by Nintendo, but the bar is pretty low on that one. It's a decent game but not a patch on Mario Kart 8.

More karting games is always a good thing though, so I'd certainly welcome a third

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Close? It wasn't close,. It was better!
                      It was, but the 30 fps let the consoles down. Hopfully part 3 will fix that

Comment

Online Outrun 2 re-release please! I'd quadruple dip.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how they can possibly follow Mario Kart 8 without coming up short. Maybe they could have Yu Suzuki riding an inflatable Kickstarter logo as a secret character, that'd be a start.

Comment

People are forgetting this doesn't have to beat Mario Kart 8 if it's multiplatform. It just has to be good.

Comment

And I have room in my life for more than one game.

Comment

Working...
                              X