No announcement yet.

Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast & Furious presents...? Can a movie series present something? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      The first trailer hits today so media is beginning to pop up:

https://twitter.com/HobbsAndShaw
      I'm pretty sure this is PhotoShopped because I've been to London and I don't remember a palm tree-lined beach across the street.

Comment

I don't know, QC. Last time I was there I was really struck by the amount of places being torn down and rebuilt so maybe it's like that now.

Comment

Just when you thought Fast & Furious films couldn't get any more ridiculous...

Must admit I was smiling throughout. Looks stupid but a lot of fun.

Comment

I kind of liked it... like, the more I forgot the F&F franchise existed the more I got from it as it seems to be made of all the series worst elements... but whilst still looking fun

Comment

I’m in. I have missed a lot of the movies though. Time to catch up

Comment

This looks ridiculously stoopid.

I'm in.

Comment

Haha, that looks great. Really enjoyed that trailer.

Comment

This might be an alright spin-off. Don't get me wrong as some of the F&F films have been entertaining but you can only hear mentions of "for family/we're family" before its run its course. Johnson and Statham personalities and egos clash heavily and that work's to the film's benefit.

Not sure how I feel about Elba's character wearing a super suit like the main character in Spriggan has. If it allows for some ridiculous action sequences though that's fair enough.

Comment

Its dumb, its action packed and I think my ovaries just exploded with those 3 guys on the screen at the same time.

I am so in.

I don't think it will be the best film ever but it will be an entertaining ride...BOOM!

Comment

Showed the wife the trailer and she's the same, she should hate it but it looks to fun not to watch. On rewatch though it looks like Elba doesn't have a super suit, he's been cybernetically enhanced which is... no going back for sure in the franchise now.

Comment

Yep, we are in superhero territory now. My wish of a Fast and Furious in space may yet come true.

Comment

The 21st Century Space Race - Who'll get there first?

Ethan Hunt or Dom Torreto

Comment

New trailer:

FAMILY!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                This looks ridiculously stoopid.

I'm in.
                                I'll just quote myself after watching that trailer.

Can't wait for this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X