No announcement yet.

Is this it? Is this what its all about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nu-Eclipse, I didn't know he had posted anything that offensive, sorry, I don't mean to defend that. I've been posting infrequently for the last couple of years and missed a lot of threads.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      I am looking forward to said thread!!!

I've got an idea. What if there is a thread where only Zen and RS are allowed to post in, RS can ONLY post in this thread, it's like a crazy cage or summat.

The idea is that Zen attempts to reform RS, rehabilitate him through the sacred arts of meditation. Once rehabilitation occurs, he is allowed to post on the forum on a 'one last chance' basis.

If rehabilitation does NOT occur? Then he shall be sent to the camps for processing

I don't wanna reform or rehabilitate him. I identify and sympathise with his frustration because I used to have a similarly low opinion of human beings too. They constantly disappointed me, and the way I expressed it was criticism. But when I studied my feelings, their source and went as deep as I could, I came to realise I was expecting other people to make me happy. I was looking for qualities in others that were lacking in me. And meditation was an illuminator in that process. But maybe he doesn't want to shed his feelings. Maybe he likes his state of mind right now. Maybe he'd happy as he is. I dunno. I just like to point towards things and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        You should be glad we're so tolerant...
        Sorry? Have I missed something?? I'm pretty sure I've never, ever posted racial slurs in over a decade of being a member on here so I'm not quite sure what you're insinuating.

Making snide quips about refunding a blue sub that you know I don't have is all well and good, by which I mean laughably petty, but in all honesty I'd rather be glad that you and the others who run things here do better instead of condoning racists just because they manage to put together a line or two about how much they just love to hack consoles.
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 13-07-2018, 17:50.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          Nu-Eclipse, I didn't know he had posted anything that offensive, sorry, I don't mean to defend that. I've been posting infrequently for the last couple of years and missed a lot of threads.
          You've got nothing to apologise for.

Comment

I would imagine Brad was referring to you still being welcome despite multiple warnings and temp bans over those ten years, despite the large amount of complaints about you in that time. Glass houses and stones spring to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              I would imagine Brad was referring to you still being welcome despite multiple warnings and temp bans over those ten years, despite the large amount of complaints about you in that time. Glass houses and stones spring to mind.
              Again, I've never posted racist abuse in my time on here.

Secondly, maybe you and your fellow mods should try looking at those "complainants" who have been more than happy to post crap at me on here during said decade, crap that you've obviously been happy to let slide on more than one occasion but now makes sense given this "leniency" which Brad speaks of?

Glass house and stones indeed.

Comment

Oh it's never your fault, is it? I'm in no mood this week to be wasting time on you. If you're so unhappy being here, I'm happy to resolve that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Oh it's never your fault, is it? I'm in no mood this week to be wasting time on you. If you're so unhappy being here, I'm happy to resolve that for you.
                  Yes Colin. That's right. It's always my fault. ALWAYS.

Do whatever you like.

Comment

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X