No announcement yet.

Analogue Super Nt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That I agree with, I have the SD thing for the PC Engine. I just don't rate the cheap knock off clones, might as well emulate.

Comment

Is your board ok RGB wise then Van, you know they're recalling them all for a new revision?

Comment

It occasionally looses sync for split section on certain games, it also takes a full push in to get working. I didn't know that and I've not been contacted either lol. Whats the score?

Comment

When the new boards arrive next week, you've to send the first one back for a replacement bud. I never received mine before they found the fault, so still waiting for my first try.

Comment

Just read about, I've never noticed any issues but I'll check tomorrow. I'm using a quality UK mega drive 2 scart lead.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              Except they arn’t, that is my point. Let us not get all misty eyed by some junky chinese rubbish. By the same logic on here, the original carts will also die, so it’s a waste of time owning a new clone and old carts.
              Ahh, I saw capacitors and just thought "death!" but a capacitor can be replaced fairly easily to revive a console. The important bits that make a SNES a SNES will last longer.

Comment

[MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION]...here's a link for all the drama, contact them as they will replace yours with the corrected repairs.

If anyone has ordered one and still waiting, it could be a while as they are replacing the first orders that went out

Comment

And now it’s time for the Digital Foundry analysis...

I didn’t realise quite how bad the emulation on the Mini Classic is compared to the accuracy of the Nt.

Comment

Of course. You're comparing software emulation to hardware emulation.

Comment

Hiya!

I'm an old-school poster here, but been away for 10 years or so.

I got one of these, and I love, love, love it. The whole thing works brilliantly and with the settings outlined in the aforementioned DF video, it looks razor sharp and beautiful. Works great with every cart I've used on it and works perfectly with the SD2SNES.

I got a black one, which I'm sure everone will say isn't a nice as the SFC colours, but I own a SFC anyways and I wanted something sleek looking for under an HDTV.

Some family pix -

Comment

My resolve is weakening. I’m trying to figure out how to attach another device to the living room TV so I can squeeze a Super nt in. My only concern is having unfettered classic gaming goodness in there would render my 360s / 1X / 4Pro largely redundant. Cave shmups aside.
                        A Mega nt would seal the modern systems fate I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          I’m trying to figure out how to attach another device to the living room TV so I can squeeze a Super nt in.
                          If it helps I think it can be powered through a USB on your TV.

I got mine yesterday. Really solid bit of kit. Much heavier than I thought it would be too. Here's a pic with controller and dodgy PAL version of Super Metroid.

Comment

I couldn’t get through the video as it felt more like a commercial to me than a review, can someone save me the hassle, have they built any kind of scan line generation in to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              I couldn’t get through the video as it felt more like a commercial to me than a review, can someone save me the hassle, have they built any kind of scan line generation in to it?
                              They have indeed.

Comment

My Analogue Super NT finally came after spending days in Osaka. Nice unboxing video for anyone interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X