User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Can certainly see the appeal of you don't want to f around with CRTs, locating 1CHIP consoles, having them properly tuned etc.

Super temped now, wonder if an n64 one is in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    Wouldn't think so, an FPGA being able to (affordably) replicate the hardware of a Super Famicom is a recent development as it is. Maybe in 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    What screen settings are you using size wise?
    No idea off the top of my head. I'd have to boot it up to check. I am using scanlines though.

Isnít playing SFC and PAL Super NES cartridges an issue on the Super NT due to the cartridge slot? Thatís something I heard in passing, no idea if itís true or not. As I donít own a Super NT.

It's not an issue, it takes both. There's more general info about the system here: https://www.analogue.co/pages/super-nt/

Quote Originally Posted by Protocol Penguin View Post
    Isn’t playing SFC and PAL Super NES cartridges an issue on the Super NT due to the cartridge slot? That’s something I heard in passing, no idea if it’s true or not. As I don’t own a Super NT.
    As fuse said, there's no issue at all. In fact all of my games are Super Famicom games. The NT also runs homebrew carts and Flash carts such as the EverDrive.

S.Mouse elbow slapper...
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lord Barker BK Wii Code: 3DS: 5000-2698-8757
    Do these beasts support RGB to CRT or only HDMI?
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Quote Originally Posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
    Do these beasts support RGB to CRT or only HDMI?
    HDMI only. They said there would be an RGB adapter, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    Kevtris has said no because the cost of the hardware would be too high at this point, same with a 4K Super NT. Also the N64 wouldnt be a high priority for Analogue I imagine because there is the Ultra HDMI mod (If you can find one) which they probably couldnt beat.