No announcement yet.

Everdrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if this will fit with the lid closed on a Duo-R?

Turbo Everdrive V2.5 - The TurboGrafx 16 and PC Engine back up flash cart. The Turbo Everdrive can play console games with an SD card!

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yep. And nobody will be able to tell you're a tight arse that way too. Worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Yes.
          Thanks for confirming

This seems like the only solution I have of ever affording the good stuff for the PCE.

Comment

You should pick up one of those super SD system 3 doofers mate, awesome bit of kit.

Comment

What would you say your top 3 on the PCE are?

Comment

I'll let someone else take this one, I can't do just three.

Comment

Gate of Thunder, Winds/Lords of Thunder and Ninja Spirit. Probably. Far too many actual good games that are well worth your time to just choose three.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    You should pick up one of those super SD system 3 doofers mate, awesome bit of kit.
                    Was looking into it Great suggestion! I put so much time and money into that Duo-R recently though (I really missed my other one from 15 years ago).

You've had no issues with the SD system 3 after they fixed it?

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                      What would you say your top 3 on the PCE are?
                      A system with that many top titles it’s difficult to pick just 3. Any particular genre?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                        A system with that many top titles it’s difficult to pick just 3. Any particular genre?
                        Anything that you feel is the best of what represents the machine. Never had one (properly) and am wondering about the cream of the crop.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                          Was looking into it Great suggestion! I put so much time and money into that Duo-R recently though (I really missed my other one from 15 years ago).

You've had no issues with the SD system 3 after they fixed it?
                          So far I’ve only loaded 7 CD titles on to it Zaki, but no issues to report. I’ve had full play throughs of ginga fukei densetsu sapphire, star parodier and nearly completed Dracula-X. The other four maybe half play throughs and flawless too. (Wife was working Sunday so took full advantage!) Won’t be home again for two weeks now to try any more, but I’m not expecting any problems.

Comment

Working...
                          X