Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoorah!

Comment

Great last few minutes in the Ireland vs Wales game. Now watching Scotland vs England. Scotland playing very well so far.

Comment

Yeah, Scotland have been ace in the first half.

Comment

Glad to see they seem to have their form back from the autumn. If they win this and score another try they’ll be joint second with EnglandEngland, it Wales. behind Ireland. And they play Ireland next!
          Last edited by Paulos G; 25-02-2018, 07:19. Reason: England, not Wales!

Comment

Two fantastic games of rugby for entertainment today. Not sure my heart can take many more like ours though.

Comment

Great weekend it's really opened things up.

Comment

Interesting opening weekend. Looking forward to the final 20 minutes of the Ireland v England match.

Comment

Wales went unbeaten. Bodes well for the world cup in Japan this autumn.

Comment

Was a great tournament this year. The Scotland vs England match was incredible. Soooo looking forward to the World Cup.

Comment

Yeah, it should be a goodun. I think the odds of a northern hemisphere, nay, better still - a home nation team, winning the cup are higher than usual.

Comment

Absolutely. There have been some really interesting results over the past couple of years.

Comment

Anyone else watch the Wales vs France match? Best game of the tournament so far and one of the best games of rugby I’ve watched for a while.

Really liking this French side. Young and dynamic. If they can keep their discipline and consistency they’ll be world beaters by 2023 for the next World Cup.

Comment

Yeah, it was a cracking game. Wales gave France a much better go than England did. I agree, France are looking very good.

Comment

Working...
                            X