No announcement yet.

Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read elsewhere that it's now defaulting audio output to Atmos, probably the cause

Comment

Don't know if this is a bargain or not, Outrun 2 fans

Comment

Bwahahaha, it’s only 20 times over priced. I’ll take two please!

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

Comment

I played The Division yesterday for the first time since the new 4k update arrived and it's a bit of a double-edged sword to be honest. It looks a little too clean now, like more obviously videogame looking, rather than the gritty and grimy look it did have. Maybe I just need to get used to it ... it's just feels a little less atmospheric with the update. Can't knock Ubisoft in their support for the game though.

Comment

Just realised Ive been meaning to play Left 4 Dead (so late to the party). Few questions: Will the disc version work on Xbox One? What are the odds of people still actively playing this on Live? And if only picking up one of the games, which one, 1 or 2?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Just realised Ive been meaning to play Left 4 Dead (so late to the party).
              Yay! Such a great game! One of the best co-op experiences I've ever played.

Will the disc version work on Xbox One?
              Yes! Both games are on the BC list:

What are the odds of people still actively playing this on Live?
              See video at the bottom, but you only really need 3 other players. I know I'd be up for a bash on this!

And if only picking up one of the games, which one, 1 or 2?
              I would say L4D2, but both are great games. I would expect there to be more players on the sequel.
              L4D1 You're looking at £20 new, or £6 second-hand.
              L4D2 you're looking at £15 new, or £10 second-hand.

Comment

Hands-on with State of Decay 2:
                Zombies were all the rage in 2013. “The Walking Dead” was the biggest show on cable. “World War Z” had just successfully made the jump from best-selling book to blockbuster movies. Countless games were released with that were either dedicated to zombies or featured zombie-killing special modes. Into this landscape came Undead Labs’ State of […]

Comment

Anybody experienced this before.I’m in the Preview program and my Xbox one X updated itself on the 26th April.I have just tried to transfer a game to my external hard drive and I’m clicking on move and nothing happens.The machine is detecting my games on there but will not transfer.
                  I’ve tried reformat the external but im selecting the format button and nothing happens???
                  I have just tried another external and the machine recognises it but won’t let me transfer or format it.

Also can’t add or remove games or apps off my pin section.
                  Last edited by BIG EDD; 02-05-2018, 16:16.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] Picked up Left 4 Dead 2 for 7 quid

Comment

@QualityChimp Picked up Left 4 Dead 2 for 7 quid
                      We gonna play a game, mate?
                      We'll need to arrange something to drag me away from Sleeping Dogs and you from FIFA.

Zombie Pinball
                      http://www.thexboxhub.com/smash-zomb...l-on-xbox-one/
                      "Fan of ZOMBIES ? PINBALL games ? You will love ZOMBIE PINBALL ! With its super addictive gameplay, a crazy atmosphere, 7 different tables, 20 spectacular game modes and hundreds of challenges ! Frankenstein and his buddies, zombies, werewolves, undead rockers, burning or dripping skeletons will make you sweat… In Zombie Pinball, you will have great fun by smashing zombies!"

InkSplosion
                      http://www.thexboxhub.com/get-a-chea...n-on-xbox-one/
                      Why should war be hell when it could be fun? Enter InkSplosion, a single screen twin-stick shooter, where the only real enemy is beating your previous high-score! Inspired by both modern and old school shooters and from the developers behind Midnight Deluxe, InkSplosion is an arcade delight that is simple to learn, yet hard to master, thanks to endless levels that are decorated only by your colourful ammunition. Should you rise to the challenge and emerge experience, it only means it is time to bid “farewell” to Normal mode and say “hello” to Arena and Hard, 2 brutal modes that would offer even the most gung-ho of players a worthy conquest! Once you start playing, it becomes really hard to stop! Features: * 3 Game Modes (Normal, Arena & Hard) * Endless Levels * 5 Different Weapon Types * Original Soundtrack by Levi Bond * Voice over by Barry Dunne"

Comment

Yeah sure. I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I'll let you know.

I play PES not FIFA. No, they're not the same!

Comment

Pretty sure they both simulate kicking an inflated pig's bladder between two tree stumps.

Comment

Just a leak at the moment, but this is a nice idea.
                            No, it's not a new peripheral for a new Itagaki Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball game, it's a controller focused on accessibility with two large customisable control pads.

This is an absolutely fab idea and means that games that couldn't previously be played because of the usual controller will become accessible to loads more gamers.

I'm not sure it would work on twitch-reflex games, but something like Minecraft could become playable with a bit of tweaking.

Well done, Microsoft!

Comment

It sure looks like a controller with DOAX in mind...

Comment

Yeah, I saw that, really good stuff. Imagine if, god forbid, you lost full use of both hands. Apart from how much of a bloody nightmare it would be generally, not being able to game would be devastating.

Comment

Working...
                                X