No announcement yet.

Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE 7 just looks stunning in 4K, Bring on The Division and DOOM. XBox One X is just amazing at the mo

Comment

Was looking at the X in Game earlier. Is the dash not in 4K? Looked proper blocky

Comment

No they did have plans to make the dashboard 4k but it would have used an extra 1gb of memory to do so, so they ditched it and threw an extra gb for games, so 9gb for developers and 3gb for dashboard.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Sony don’t allow user created mods in PS4 games that’s why. Which of course all the best ones for Skyrim are user created.
          Seriously? Man, that's a proper kick in the balls to the end user. The HD graphics packs and weather mods really do improve the look. When I first booted up the game I'll be honest in saying it looked last gen in many areas. Now it looks as nice as Witcher 3.

Comment

I think the rule is if you're winning the console war then you close off your eco system; if playing catchup then you allow everything.

Comment

How much for a cheap Xbox One for use on standard HD and can it run the likes of PUBG okay or is it best getting X for that?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Sony don’t allow user created mods in PS4 games that’s why. Which of course all the best ones for Skyrim are user created.
                https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/...l?platform=PS4 - I believe the restriction is you have to use existing game assets.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  How much for a cheap Xbox One for use on standard HD and can it run the likes of PUBG okay or is it best getting X for that?
                  Depending on when and where you get one an XBO is much, much cheaper than an XBX. If you're not going to make use of 4K then it's hard to recommend the X even though games do still look better via it due to the difference in price. For PUBG you'll be fine, the issues that game has on any platform are more to do with the ropey design rather than the host hardware and sometimes the standard XBO version outperforms the XBX then vice versa as they continue to try and optimise the port.

Comment

Thanks for the info [MENTION=345]Superman Falls[/MENTION].

Can the XBO get noisy?

Half thinking about selling my Switch to get one. Half sounds like a bad idea though too lol

Comment

Personally I never thought it was very loud but the original XBO model is supposed to be the quieter of the two. If you did pay the cost for an XBX, they're supposed to be very quiet by comparison.

Comment

Well except PES option file editing.... I'm still annoyed MS doesn't allow it.

Comment

I don't know how long it's available but Argos are doing this bundle currently:

-Xbox One S 1TB Console
                          -PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
                          -Forza Motorsport 7
                          -Far Cry 5

£229.99

Comment

The 4K goodness comes on coming

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              PUBG even on the X is ****e. The developers just can't or won't suport Microsofts platform well. As we all know Fortnite runs at 60fps in UHD and most multiplatform titles look best and run best on the X.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                                The 4K goodness comes on coming

Thank feck for that

Comment

Working...
                                X