No announcement yet.

Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the new Elite Controller just a new colour or has it been updated in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Is the new Elite Controller just a new colour or has it been updated in any way?
      Sam ol same ol only in white.

Comment

Cheers [MENTION=5270]Jaz[/MENTION] ... those rumours of an Elite Controller 2 had me wondering.

Comment

Microsoft is reviving the XO presentation with XO18 this November where they will be making third party and first party game announcements and reveals. XO is where they announced they'd bought Rare.

Comment

Keyboard and mouse support is good but this needs to be managed otherwise it really is going to unbalance multiplayer games.

I know it's probably been an issue for a while with Cronus and XIM adaptors being out there (or the Hori KB&M for the PS4). But I just sense if you leave it up to developers some will be lazy and not do any separate matchmaking.

Comment

I'm guessing that they've updated the avatars means as much to you as it does to me, right?

Comment

I played around with the new Avatars over the weekend. Honestly think the original ones look better. Seem to have more charm. I quite liked playing around with the old ones in 360 days when they had neat options like the Mass Effect props, Black Ops Outfits and Chicago Bears tops.

I can't see me bothering with these.
                Last edited by Digfox; 18-10-2018, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I'm guessing that they've updated the avatars means as much to you as it does to me, right?
                  Yep. Started to make a new one then decided to say, **** it and kept with my old one because that has a Japanese Sega Saturn T-shirt which isn't compatible with the new avatars.

Comment

I imported my 360 avatar as I couldn't get the right smile or hair.

Comment

Awful. Made one. And it's rubbish. Remind me to put the old one back.

Comment

I don't like them, I can't get myself looking right, I either have massive thighs and a muscular body or an unflattering podgy dad bod.
                        Which whilst might be closer to the truth, I need some creative control over my avatar's body shape

Comment

Did no one play Quantum Break? Can’t find much about it on the forums. I’m nearing the end of the game and it’s been absolutely fantastic for me. Curious to hear what others felt about it! I think the TV show was a pretty unique thing to incorporate and it worked really well for me.

Comment

Oh
                            Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                            Did no one play Quantum Break? Can’t find much about it on the forums. I’m nearing the end of the game and it’s been absolutely fantastic for me. Curious to hear what others felt about it! I think the TV show was a pretty unique thing to incorporate and it worked really well for me.
                            I think we had some forum problem and lost some posts, reckon that was one of them.
                            I loved Quantum Break, keep meaning to run through it again after it got a patch on X.
                            Remedy’s new game, Control, is firmly in my sights, I’m so hyped for that.

Comment

Has anyone tried the X on the samsung Q9F 55’? My gaming TV in lounge upstairs has stared to burn in, and the shop suggests this one is great for gaming (he said 16ms response and some frame rate smoothing tech??) but I hate the show room settings and never know what to believe. They have this TV at kr22000 and a LG OLED «B» series st kr17000. Any real world Xbox One X experience would be really nice to hear. TV needs to last 5 years, so dont want to mess up...

Comment

Ok, salesperson talking out bottom. Why would anyone be concerned about response times and then turn on frame rate smoothing!? I’m afraid I can’t offer actual help, only advise against relying on salesperson advice, which it seems you’d already realised!

Comment

Working...
                                X