X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION]

£259.99 with Forza Horizon 4 & LEGO DLC

Comment

The One X is an amazing machine. Playing Doom Eternal it’s hard to believe it’s running on a console.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        I missed it. Sob. Thank you though

Comment

Game still have stock of the gears bundle, £259.99. Has all 6 Gears of War games with it, digital I believe though.

Comment

Nah, add to basket and says out of stock.

Prices elsewhere back up to £449.99

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              I missed it. Sob. Thank you though

Comment

Looks like the BioShock collection now has a 4k patch for the X.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  Looks like the BioShock collection now has a 4k patch for the X.

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2020/0...for_xbox_one_x
                  Yea, seems to have had a stealth patch for the enhanced consoles; 4K on XBX and 1440p on PS4 Pro (game was already 60fps). That said there are reports of really bad stuttering on the XBX versions of 1 & 2.

I would like to revisit these games at some point but was always put off by the way the remaster handled certain things, and the lack of patches/fixes for all versions.

The Collection was very recently a PS+ freebie.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                    Yea, seems to have had a stealth patch for the enhanced consoles; 4K on XBX and 1440p on PS4 Pro (game was already 60fps). That said there are reports of really bad stuttering on the XBX versions of 1 & 2.

I would like to revisit these games at some point but was always put off by the way the remaster handled certain things, and the lack of patches/fixes for all versions.

The Collection was very recently a PS+ freebie.
                    I can confirm the stuttering on the X. Thought it was my system so performed a full shutdown. Sad how 2k keeps fecking up with these remasters

Comment

[MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] not good, hopefully they do patch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                        @BIG EDD not good, hopefully they do patch it.
                        Seems to be when you turn around and look. Hope they hurry up and patch it. The Pro seems to be 1440p but has no stuttering.
                        BioShock Infinite it is then

Comment

Not to keep discussing Bioshock, but at the same time keep the thread up to date, it appears Bioshock Infinite is 1440p on XBX & PS4 Pro which may go some way to explaining why there is less judder on this version of Bioshock (versus 1 & 2 on XBX).

One person made the good point on ResetEra that these patches are probably the result of being sold separately on console now. And whilst nice it shouldn't be forgotten the really bad state the Remasters launched in with virtually no patches afterwards to fix the numerous bugs. Again hard to disagree with that sentiment.

Comment

Digital Foundry video on The Bioshock Collection patches for Xbox One X/PS4 Pro. Not good, hopefully they (2K) don't leave them in this state (again). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8PrrenHwSg.

Although some on Resetera have reported that if you go offline it can remove the judder in Bioshock 1 & 2 on Xbox One X. Not sure if that may impact achievements.

Comment

As stock levels begin to drop off across the Xbox One range it's being discussed on reddit and Era that Microsoft may have quietly discontinued the Xbox One.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                As stock levels begin to drop off across the Xbox One range it's being discussed on reddit and Era that Microsoft may have quietly discontinued the Xbox One.
                                May as well with a new console coming. The numbers the have sitting in warehouses across the globe are probably enough to satisfy demand for the next few years anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X