No announcement yet.

Doctor Who Regeneration 03: Reversing the Polarity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mail Online comments section will be in meltdown…

Comment

I’ve only seen him in Sex Education. He’s a good actor with lots of personality. Could make for a good Doctor. I haven’t seen any of the recent ones but, from the early Whitaker ones, I feel the bigger factor is the writing. Whoever plays the Doctor needs the material to work with.

Comment

Interesting choice. He's good in Sex Ed. Seems to be personable and has a good range. All down to the writing now.

Comment

He's in Grid Legends too!

Comment

Writing and scheduling, they've both been the two biggest blights on the show for the last 5 to 6 years now. Even Capaldi complained that the BBC almost went out its way to ruin any chance the show had.

Comment

"Give me my sonic screwdriver, you detty pig!"

Comment

It's true... all of it

Comment

Yasmin Finney has been cast in the 60th Anniversary Special but I'll spoiler the rest as it involves the character she's been cast as:

Yasmin Finney Is 'Rose' In "Doctor Who" - Dark Horizons

Rose Tyler

Yesterday a tiny snippet of Tennant on set as the 10th Doctor appeared online and though it's clearly him there are differences and this seems to lean massively hard now into the 60th Anniversary Special being a Multiverse story meaning we're getting an Alt-Doctor Donna for the 15th Doctor's first episode

Comment

Yasmin Finney has joined the cast of Doctor Who playing the character of Rose and is filming scenes that are due to air in 2023…

Bernard Cribbins is also returning

Comment

Regarding Finney's casting, sites have reportedly updated their pages following some clarification:

She will apparently be playing a character called Rose but not Rose Tyler.

This has now skewed speculation that this isn't a multiverse version of the same character but actually Donna's daughter, named after Rose Tyler as her memories are starting to seep through again which would threaten to kill her.

Photo's have shown Tennant in Whittaker's Tardis exterior so this would lean more to that theory and therefore leave only the question hanging around why Tennant is there.

Given the original rumours where that the 60th Anniversary would feature Whittaker regenerating into Tennant who would then be the 15th Doctor rather than the 10th, and would carry the first years specials before handing off to Gatwa in full it could yet be that the original rumours were true

Comment

As long as they don't multiverse it, I'm fine.

Comment

Comment

Doctor Who 2022 Centenary Special Release Date And All The New Updates (regaltribune.com)
                            Only just caught that the main focus of the BBC Centenary Celebration will be around 18 October 2022 suggesting this is when we'll see the final Series 13 installment

Comment

Speculation that Disney is pursuing the streaming rights to the new era of Who for Disney+

Comment

Gatwa's "Doctor Who" Films In November - Dark Horizons
                                Gatwa will begin filming Doctor Who: Season 14 this November. It's possible that next years 60th Anniversary special is more than one part but in any case that one storyline looks to be all that Tennant will be returning for.

Tennant Teases "Doctor Who" 60th Anniversary - Dark Horizons
                                Whilst Tennant suggests there's a lot more to the anniversary ep than just him and Donna returning

Comment

Working...
                                X