• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION]:
    Super Daryl Deluxe!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      "frustration and uneven design drag the experience down on a regular basis." Sounds exactly like me.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just cleaned the fan on my PS4 Pro and it's made a hell of a difference when playing God of War.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Just cleaned the fan on my PS4 Pro and it's made a hell of a difference when playing God of War.
          Is this a pretty straight forward process teddy, no taking the thing apart or owt like that? I really should do mine ... it's so noisey.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Is this a pretty straight forward process teddy, no taking the thing apart or owt like that? I really should do mine ... it's so noisey.
            Here ya go. Foolproof.

Comment

Thanks buddy

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Here ya go. Foolproof.

Why is he blowing the dust back into the unit? Surely the dust needs to be sucked out?

Comment

Dragon Crown Pro - 8/10
                  The latest technology news, reviews and features

Comment

This New PS4 Controller Is Riffing Hard on Microsoft's Super Customizable Controller In a Very Good Way

"One of the best controllers you can get for your PC or Xbox is the super customizable Microsoft Elite, but if you’re a PS4 fan you’ll have to go to third party peripheral maker Scuf to get any kind of customization. We’ve liked Scufs PS4 controllers in the past quite a bit, but its latest PS4 controller, the Vantage, throws out the PS4 design to create a hybrid even Microsoft would be proud of.

First there are the paddles on the back that a Microsoft Elite owner (or previous Scuf owner) will be familiar with. Previous Scuf PS4 controllers had only 2 paddles. The Vantage squeezes in two more, plus a few more buttons, a slew of customization options, and some much-needed audio controls. At $170 it ain’t cheap (it’s $40 more than Scuf’s next priciest PS4 controller), and all those buttons seem like overkill, but I suppose that’s the price you pay if you’re a professional gamer who wants to maintain the upper hand—or a more casual one who wants to beat their friends."

Comment

Massive graphical improvement in Farpoint with PS4 pro. Higher Res, better textures. Now looks like a game that didn't cut any corners in order to be in VR.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        Why is he blowing the dust back into the unit? Surely the dust needs to be sucked out?
                        If the fan is right there then just stick a hoover on it, that will suck the dust out the system instead of potentially blowing some out but some further in the console.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          If the fan is right there then just stick a hoover on it, that will suck the dust out the system instead of potentially blowing some out but some further in the console.
                          I'd be a bit careful and if you are using a vacuum put it on a lower setting, I damaged the laptop fan doing this and had to buy a replacement fan unit.

Comment

Yeah, never go near anything with a vacuum. I usually stick a cable tie in anywhere to hold fans in place when I use compressed air.

Comment

There’s been a gap of 6-7 years between every generation of PlayStation games console, which means if Sony sticks to the pattern it will release the PlayStation 5 sometime between late next year and Fall 2020. That timetable may well hold as Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO John Kodera reportedly said at a corporate strategy meeting […]

SIE's CEO has said that PS4 is now entering the final stages of its cycle that will see the console play host to a bolstered line up of new ip's, sequels to previously stand alone titles and some reboots.

Picked up via Era -

-US software sales in April 2018 set a new record for Playstation 4, beating the previous record held by the Xbox 360.
                              -US hardware sales in April 2018 also broke the record with the PS4 selling the most units since the Wii back in 2009.
                              -The Dual Shock 4 Controller is now the highest selling controller ever in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                                I'd be a bit careful and if you are using a vacuum put it on a lower setting, I damaged the laptop fan doing this and had to buy a replacement fan unit.
                                If your just using compressed air then your simply blowing the dust around. Better to hoover (if you can) and draw the dust out. Trust me I deal with dust everyday, it’s a killer.

However I’ve found the real reason PS4’s are being killed by dust so easily. If your leaving them on standby the fans are spinning 24/7, drawing dust into the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X