No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only gripe is the top panel is like the launch PS3, so is easy to scratch. May lacquer it before I set it up properly to give it a bit of a protective finish.

Comment

What happened to "I won't open it! I'll resell it at teh rarez later!"?!

I wonder how much those Ps1 edition PS4s go for.

Hmmm... between £400 and £900 according to eBay.
      A fool and his money are soon parted...

Comment

Haha I considered it, but it's too nice to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
          Nice! A bit garish and feels like what a boy racer would do to a PS4 but the quality of the finish can’t be denied. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

As I said previously, it looks a lot better when you see it up close. Just wish it was a Pro.

Comment

I like the blue, it's an interesting colour. A bit too much going on on top but it's definitely one of the better LE machines we've had this gen. Most of the special PS4s have been awful.

Comment

PS4 Subaru edition.

Comment

The WRX of PS4s.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    PS4 Subaru edition.
                    Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    The WRX of PS4s.

Comment

... with LE extra noisy fan 'buh buh buh buh buh ...'

Comment

Only takes premium DLC as well.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Best get the JDM model too, don’t want those rubbish 2.5 USB ports failing and having to forge your motherboard.

Comment

Random question...
                            Sony are seeming getting stick for not allowing cross platform play. I personally don't care much if they do, but what is everyone elses thoughts on cross platform?

Comment

It sucks that business folk are stopping this happening. I'm sure Devs would want to allow it. Sony are doing it because they are winning. If either of the other two had a clear lead their business bods would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                Random question...
                                Sony are seeming getting stick for not allowing cross platform play. I personally don't care much if they do, but what is everyone elses thoughts on cross platform?
                                Personally I think it should be 'a thing'. Would love to play games like Warframe or ESO on other platforms, even if you had to rebuy a game. Particularly for f2p and multiplayer games it help with longevity, although it should be an option.

Given the revenue platform holders make from mandatory subscriptions and the store fees for every sale, I think letting publishers have their platforms should be the least they can do. I believe publishers need to get off their bottoms are start to pressurise the platform holders.

Comment

Working...
                                X