Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nnnnnngggghhh! 21st of February!!!!!! I wonder who I can get to run the shop that weekend.

I’ve been playing a few games the past couple of days when what I really should be doing is replaying the first again. Cannot wait for this.

Comment

Piss yellow controller , who thought that was a good idea

Comment

I like the yellow controller ... not so keen on the console design though.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
            Piss yellow controller , who thought that was a good idea
            Kojima. Kojima thought it was a good idea.

Piss grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              I like the yellow controller ... not so keen on the console design though.
              I kinda think they should have used the translucent yellow instead of the white (of only at the top) so the console became a yellow/black mesh and matched the controller.

Comment

Someone pointed out that the handprints on the console have the world map in them. Nice detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                  who thought that was a good idea

Comment

PS4 gets an exclusive mode in the new call of duty game. Xbox fans are losing their minds on Reddit lol.

Comment

Grabs popcorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        PS4 gets an exclusive mode in the new call of duty game. Xbox fans are losing their minds on Reddit lol.
                        First SFV and now this? Sony is on fire! Glad I went PS4 this gen.

Comment

PlayStation Now is getting a permanent price cut and a time-limited selection of high profile games, as part of a big p…

PSNow has permanently dropped from £13 per month to £9 and in the US from $15 per month to $10. For a limited time the service also now hosts GTA5, God of War, inFamous Second Son and Uncharted 4

Comment

Looks like my PS4 has crapped out after a hard drive swap, everything went fine until I started to reinstall all my games. I put the rush of blood disk in to install it seemed to install ok but when I tried to eject the disk it refused to spit it out it behaved like there was no disk in there so I tried shutting down and the machine just hung. No matter how long I held in power it wouldn’t power down so I had to pull the plug, now it won’t boot up it’s asking to reinstall operating system, so either the hd has been corrupted or it arrived broken.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Looks like my PS4 has crapped out after a hard drive swap, everything went fine until I started to reinstall all my games. I put the rush of blood disk in to install it seemed to install ok but when I tried to eject the disk it refused to spit it out it behaved like there was no disk in there so I tried shutting down and the machine just hung. No matter how long I held in power it wouldn’t power down so I had to pull the plug, now it won’t boot up it’s asking to reinstall operating system, so either the hd has been corrupted or it arrived broken.
                              Looks like the OS is corrupt. Try a re instal and go from there. If it fails again put the old one back in, if that works you at least know the new unit is duff.

Comment

Yeah it was corrupted, I started from the beginning I downloaded the os update again seemed to take it ok the hard disk seems to be ok for the moment no disk grabbing shenanigans this time. No idea why it did that, first time it’s ever refused to spit the disk out. Took all evening but finally have all my games are reinstalled and save files copied over hoping this is it now and it behaves itself already a third full I’m hoping 2Tb was enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X