• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
    WARNING...[/URL]
    Originally posted by SeñorVita View Post
    Thanks for posting this! Updating the settings immediately
    Ditto. I very rarely get messages on PSN but did update to it to friends only.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
      Ditto. I very rarely get messages on PSN but did update to it to friends only.
      Does anyone know if friend requests are affected as well? Seeing as you can change the message in that as well when sending a request.

Comment

Panic over.

Over the past few days, several PlayStation users have been reporting a malicious console-crashing attack sent via cons…

May have been an overeaction to begin with, although no official confirmation from Sony.

According to the tweet, the exploit does not actually brick consoles, but was instead "sending them into a crash loop". Some players appeared to be on the right lines by hoping to delete the message via the PS mobile app - but to fully stop the message players should also "go into Safe Mode" and then "use Option 5" (that's "Rebuild Database") to get their consoles back to normal.

Comment

Fast Striker is due out today correct? I can see it on the US PSN ($6 PSV / $6 PS4), but nothing appears on the EU store...?

Comment

Yes, I thought it was due out today too...

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
              Yes, I thought it was due out today too...
              Looking at the US vers it's cross buy too!
              Fast Striker is a 2D vertical shootem up. Blast through 6 action-packed stages and encounter huge boss battles. 4 game modes, an elaborate scoring system and adjustable screen control settings will bring back classic arcade memories. Features • 6 Stages, including huge boss battles • 4 Game modes Novice, Original, Maniac Omake • Elaborate scoring system • Adjustable screen control settings • Constant 60 fps

Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4® system and “PS Vita” system versions!

CONFIRMED
              Last edited by SeñorVita; 16-10-2018, 22:30.

Comment

It’s available now, I’ve just purchased it!

And quite unsurprisingly there’s a firmware update too...
                Last edited by _SD_; 17-10-2018, 15:30.

Comment

New Dark Souls dynamic theme for PS4, free. It's pretty good.

Comment

Why do i keep watching tetris effect videos, it's making me dangerously close to blowing a ton of money on a ps4 vr setup.

Comment

Do it!

Comment

The MediEvil remake gets a trailer

Comment

Question: If you want games or DLC from other territories on PS4, how do you do that?

I assume you create a PSN account for the other region and buy points cards?

So the next question is, can you play these on your regular UK profile after you've downloaded them on a different one? Is that how it works?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            Question: If you want games or DLC from other territories on PS4, how do you do that?

I assume you create a PSN account for the other region and buy points cards?

So the next question is, can you play these on your regular UK profile after you've downloaded them on a different one? Is that how it works?
                            Yeah, I created an additional Jp profile on my PS4 in order to play Battle Garegga. Once downloaded onto the system it's playable on either profile.

Comment

Yes, only limitation is that you can't use Japanese DLC with a UK game for example. Needs matching regions for game and DLC

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Yeah, I created an additional Jp profile on my PS4 in order to play Battle Garegga. Once downloaded onto the system it's playable on either profile.
                                Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                                Yes, only limitation is that you can't use Japanese DLC with a UK game for example. Needs matching regions for game and DLC
                                Thanks guys. Where do people generally get the currency cards? Where can I buy HK$ and JPY PSN cards?

Comment

Working...
                                X