No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was super annoying to have to use game the last time I bought anything from them was the bioshock 2 limited edition on 360, sucks that they made the attachment exclusive to them as it’s either use them or the scalpers on amazon selling imports for £80. Think these were made more for FPS gamers rather than for people like me but the fact you can map to your hearts content makes not having to click in the analogue stick to run worth it for me. Will see how long it lasts hopefully the buttons are hardy and long lasting.
    Last edited by importaku; 14-02-2020, 13:08.

Comment

Can you map the share button to it?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Can you map the share button to it?
        just had a quick check, that one isn't on the list. the only buttons you can't map are the touchpad button, the share button or directions on the analogue sticks also the PS button too. everything else is mappable including the L&R3 buttons but no multi button combinations are allowed to be mapped to a back button only single commands however you could map one to each of the back buttons and press together so that could be an option.

Already thinking on how i can use it in my games to make them better i now have clockwise and anticlockwise rotation in tetris effect mapped to each button gonna see how that works out. No mans sky is so much better to play now with run mapped to a back button i have scan mapped to the other but i may choose another function.

Comment

Please delete��
          Last edited by BIG EDD; 14-02-2020, 21:48.

Comment

Sony has set up a $10m fund to help struggling indie devs and from later tomorrow will be giving all PS4 players Journey and Uncharted Collection for free

Comment

The much-awaited sequel to PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION Featuring eye-popping 3D graphics and funky visuals, the latest version of the classic game takes chomping and chasing through mazes to a whole new level Make up to four ghost trains for maximum chompage New modes include Score Attack and an Adventure Mode with fast fleeing fruit, big bad bosses, ridiculous remixed rules, and more

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 is free atm on PSN

Comment

They very quickly fixed that ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  They very quickly fixed that ^^^^
                  It's now free again so, if you missed it earlier, now's your chance.

Comment

Cool, that’s a nice freebie to get. I wonder if they figured it was the most interest anyone’s had in the game in four years, so might as well make it free for a bit longer in the hopes of stimulating some sales afterwards.

Comment

If this was deliberate, I expect Bandai Namco would have touted their generosity to reap some good will and media attention.

Comment

Reckon it's def deliberate now as it's free on Xbox too.

Might've been a mistake to start with, then they saw traffic to the page for it on the store rocket from 3 visits a week to 100k and thought 'maybe this isn't a horrible idea'.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/...CMANCE20000000
                          Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 is free atm on PSN
                          Will be free later today on PSN Xbox live and steam got a email a stay at home promotion

Comment

It's deliberate and it will be free until the 10th of May, 6 p.m.

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. to Deliver “More Fun for Everyone – at Home”

Comment

Sweet. Cheers chaps

Comment

It was really nice of banam to give away pacman as it's a solid game and not riddled with dlc, have it in the switch namco collection but it's fun to play it with a comfortable controller on ps4. already played my way through all the score attack stages the extreme ones as exhilarating as ever hehe. Wish they would release the first championship game as that one is a lot of fun too and has different mechanics to the second game.

Comment

Working...
                                X