• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Elden Ring, not Scrolls

Comment

No I think it's the Elden Scrollds.

Comment

Anyone tried New Star Manager? Looks decent... I'm hovering over the buy button...

Comment

Nope! No Polyphony hasn't pulled it's finger out of its backside, instead some wily peeps have been busy cracking Gran Turismo 5 wide open and have discovered that tracks from Gran Turismo history are hidden within the game and can be loaded up and played via unofficial methods.

No, your eyes do not deceive you. We're talking about a game that's fast approaching its ninth birthday. That's because, thanks to a recent discovery in the community, it's suddenly gained a huge number of tracks. Gran Turismo 5 had a rather protracted development cycle. Polyphony Digital had beg

PS1 era Pikes Peak is in there with many of the GT4 era tracks seemingly coming from the PSP release.

According to the forum that led to this discovery, 81 courses from GT4 are in the game and of that number 85% work in playable form.

The trick used works via the PS3 emulator and can also be done on an actual PS3

Comment

I really liked that seattle track

Comment

Nice sale on the NA store until August 20th. Might get myself Mechcity Brawl...

Comment

100 million PS4s now sold.

I genuinely didn’t think that the PS4 would reach that target. Hats off.

Comment

Sold or shipped?

Impressive either way.

Comment

Another headline in there.

Digital download sales have now overtaken physical discs, too.
                    Was nice knowing you physical products.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      100 million PS4s now sold.

I genuinely didn’t think that the PS4 would reach that target. Hats off.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/30/2...lion-milestone
                      Fastest to 100 mil too. Faster than wii or the ps2.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Sold or shipped?

Impressive either way.
                        Sold, according to the article.

Comment

Ah nice, I couldn't remember what that was called, just remember seeing it at E3 last year.

Comment

I still check for news every six months or so for Wattam, hopefully we'll get it by PS9.

Comment

Anyone else on the beta firmware test program? Firmware 7.0 beta is in testing at the moment and one of the new features is being able to update the firmware without the PS4 requiring a restart. They rolled out a quick update to test this the other day and it was seamless, I thought I missed something, it was done so fast!

Comment

Working...
                              X