No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really looking forward to this, seems a very good deal for £15.99.

And it has online co-op so I can play with the boy during the week when he’s at his Mum’s. Awesome.
    Last edited by _SD_; 14-09-2018, 03:00.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post

Really looking forward to this, seems a very good deal for £15.99.

And it has online co-op so I can play with the boy during the week when he’s at his Mum’s. Awesome.
      Hope they play good and there is a scanline option just like the Street Fighter Collection.

They still left out Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, The Punisher plus some others I was hoping to see. Probably going to be included in the Capcom Beat' Em Up bundle 2 :P

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
        They still left out Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, The Punisher plus some others I was hoping to see. Probably going to be included in the Capcom Beat' Em Up bundle 2 :P
        Or when copyrights holders and Capcom reach an agreement on royalties. I wonder if Marvel/Disney are even interested in promoting such old material.
        Now I have to search who holds rights to Cad&Din...

Comment

Well, the only alternative to C&D is emulation. The CPS board is extremely rare and terribly expensive.

Comment

Japan's getting physical versions of it (Capcom Belt Action) in December. There's even a special edition with some soundtrack CDs and some CPS2-themed packaging (despite most of the games not even being CPS2 )

Comment

Well, the only alternative to C&D is emulation. The CPS board is extremely rare and terribly expensive.
              How much does it go for these days? I passed up on it at £100 back in 2009, and went with MSHvsSF instead.

Comment

Was it ever available on the X68000?
                Paging Dr. [MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  How much does it go for these days? I passed up on it at £100 back in 2009, and went with MSHvsSF instead.
                  £500 upwards.

Comment

No lol

Comment

Tetris Effect will launch on 09 November 2018

Comment

Anyone else received this recently - free 3-months of Netflix for being a PS Plus customer?

Comment

Castlevania Requiem has been rated for the PS4... the collection at least contains Symphony and Rondo.

According to the Korean Ratings Board, Castlevania Requiem is a new collection for PS4 that contains two of the best games in the series.

Comment

As above,confirmed for North America.

Look forward to that collection.Castlevania,my favourite gaming series

Comment

It’d be a shame if it was just the two games though... what about the original quadrilogy, Bloodlines and the wealth of handheld titles? It’s not like they’re exactly lacking the numbers to fill up a proper compilation.

Comment

Sony u-turn on Fornite Cross-Play, Cross-Progression and Cross-Purchases:

PlayStation backs down in Fortnite cross-play row - BBC News

On Wednesday, Sony Interactive Entertainment president John Kodera said in a statement: "We recognise that PS4 players have been eagerly awaiting an update, and we appreciate the community's continued patience as we have navigated through this issue to find a solution.

"We have completed a thorough analysis of the business mechanics required to ensure that the PlayStation experience for our users remains intact today, and in the future, as we look to open up the platform," he said.

Fortnite is the first title to offer full cross-play on the PS4, and gamers will be able to use any items they have purchased in the game on other consoles.
                                The BBC News article is a bit light on the detail, but the blog post does confirm some of the details around the change.

Comment

Working...
                                X