No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF looks like I’d expect and want. Very nice.

Comment

Loved MediEvil back in the day. Will definitely get this

Comment

FF7 Remake looks good. Combat system looks similar to FF15 maybe? Very excited about it.

Comment

FF7 episodic though * facepalm*

Comment

Only 4 episodes though surely

Comment

I was kind of assuming it would get a physical release being such a huge title ? Episodic suggests dl only ?

Comment

Absolutely no reason it's episodic other than likely milking it. Just delay it till PS5 and put it out as a full game

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                  FF7 episodic though * facepalm*
                  I’m out.

Comment

I'm OK with episodes as long as it doesn't take away from the Final Fantasy-ness of it. By that I mean expansive areas to level up and chocobo breeding and such. If its more like a playable movie I'll be pissed.

Comment

Hi all.
                      I've just ordered a nacon revolution unlimited ps4 controller from go2games. I have large hands and can't play with a ds4 very long without getting cramps and rsi. I play binding of isaac for hours and despite the controller being overkill for such a game I'm hoping the size and layout are more oz friendly. Anyone else bought one after the review on push square? £109 Is a lot to pay but I think it's worth it to play in comfort.

Comment

Got to say i really am not sure about it at all, story parts look great but the actual gameplay I am not sure if its my sort of thing

Comment

The more I see the less I know.

Comment

Metal gear solid 5 but different story and no snake. I’m in.

Comment

Cant doubt the graphics.

Comment

Can see myself picking up a PS4 Pro just to play this. Looks bonkers and will no doubt be well made

Comment

Working...
                                X