No announcement yet.

Digital Stream: Television News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah okay. That’s good! I thought I had missed a season.

Comment

The creators of Dark have released a teaser for their next show called 1899. The show is eight episodes following the crew and passengers of a Europe to New York crossing ship that encounters another ship that has been missing at sea for months

EXCLUSIVE: After two seasons on Epix, DC origin series series Pennyworth is plotting a move to HBO Max for a potential third season. Primetime-Panic Your Complete Guide to Pilots and Straight-to-Series orders See All I hear negotiations between Epix and Pennyworth producer Warner Bros. TV are still ongoing, and they involve hammering out a deal […]

Batman prequel show Pennyworth is looking like it will get a third season but move to HBO Max from that point.

And here's the full trailer for Rick and Morty: Season 05

As well as a 17 minute tribute made by pixel artist Paul Robertson

Comment

The trailer for Rugrats that launches via Paramount+ on 27 May

Comment

The Disney+ service has released a teaser trailer for “Muppets Haunted Mansion,” the first-ever ‘Muppets’ Halloween special which will arrive this Fall exclusively on Disney+. The story is set on Halloween night, when Gonzo is challenged to spend one very daring night in the most grim-grinning place on earth: The Haunted Mansion. The special features […]

Late this year Disney will release the holiday special The Muppets: Haunted Mansion

Comment

Star Wars animation The Bad Bunch started streaming last week with a feature-length opener. Episode 2 is up now.

Comment

NBC’s top-rated drama series “This Is Us” will come to an end with its sixth season to air during the upcoming 2021-22 broadcast season. The time-jumping family drama from creator Dan Fogelman will close its run as expected as back in 2019 the series was renewed for seasons four through sixth and at the time […]

The upcoming This Is Us: Season 06 will be the final run

Comment

It’s official, Legendary Entertainment and Netflix are set to do a sequel to last year’s “Enola Holmes” film with Millie Bobby Brown and Henry Cavill confirmed to be returning as Enola and Sherlock Holmes respectively. Much of the original film’s creative team, including writer Jack Thorne and director Harry Bradbeer, return for the sequel that […]

Millie Bobby Brown and Henry Cavill are set to return for Enola Holmes II, a sequel to last years forgettable Holmes Netflix movie

Comment

The One Where The Actors Were Finally Offered Enough Money To Give All The People The Reunion They Wanted Even If They Themselves Didn't.

Comment

The One Where Only David Schwimmer Looks Like He Hasn't Aged Due To Virgin Sacrifices

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      The One Where Only David Schwimmer Looks Like He Hasn't Aged Due To Virgin Sacrifices

Harsh on Matt LeBlanc & Lisa Kudrow, no? They've aged gracefully and cosmetic surgery-free, surely?

Comment

Seeing Lisa Kudrow in The Good Place recently... I can't confirm that.
                        Matthew Perry is...alive, at least?

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.darkhorizons.com/brown-c...nola-holmes-2/
                        Millie Bobby Brown and Henry Cavill are set to return for Enola Holmes II, a sequel to last years forgettable Holmes Netflix movie
                        Watson and Holmes was significantly better, I'm sad to say.

Comment

People are going to be woefully disappointed by the reunion. Other than putting them together in a room there's nothing else to it, no new content and they're hardly going to talk about anything interesting like why every celebrity who ever appeared on the show dispised them.

Peacock has ordered a third movie based on the popular comedy series “Psych” with that film to debut exclusively on the service. The project is set to begin production in Vancouver this summer. The new entry kicks off as Gus (Dule Hull) and Selene (Jazmyn Simon) prepare for their shotgun wedding. However, before the festivities, […]

Peacock has commissioned Psych 3, a third tv movie follow up to the long running show.

Comment

I will watch the Friends Reunion but it is very disappointing that this is the best they can do - a chat show - when they could have caught up with the characters for a few specials or even a film.

Comment

It'll be painful to watch

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                                I will watch the Friends Reunion but it is very disappointing that this is the best they can do - a chat show - when they could have caught up with the characters for a few specials or even a film.
                                Clearly, the six of them (perhaps understandably) don't want to actually reprise the roles of those characters again. Or at least that's what I'm guessing. This would probably be as far as they were willing to go, considering that they've already reunited at various points IRL and on social media.

Comment

Working...
                                X