No announcement yet.

Digital Stream: Television News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I thought we were talking about netflix advertisers!

Comment

Slight bit of recasting going on here since Titans aired but DC Universe's second show, a spin-off, gets a second trailer. Doom Patrol:

Comment

Following their successful collaboration on the live-action “Runaways,” streaming giant Hulu used its Television Critics Association panel to announce a new partnership with Marvel that will yield four adult animated series and a standalone special. Those four series? “Marvel’s Howard the Duck,” “Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K.,” “Marvel’s Hit-Monkey” and “Marvel’s Tigra & Dazzler Show”. The special will […]

Hulu have announced that they are going to be producing four animated series for the service. They are:

-Marvel's Howard the Duck
        -Marvel's M.O.D.O.K
        -Marvel's Tigra and Dazzler Show
        -Marvel's Hit Monkey

Of course, Jeph Loeb never learns a lesson and having been battered in attempting to Avengerfy the Netflix series he's trying again here with a one off special also lined up for after all four series have aired called The Offenders which will see all four series crossover to save the world.

Separately, it looks likely that there will be The Runaways: Season 3

Comment

2010’s film adaptation of the recurring SNL comedy sketch “MacGruber,” a parody of “MacGyver,” bombed hard on opening. Costing a cheap $10 million to make, the film still didn’t even make that much at the global box-office and reviews were mixed at best. Nevertheless it has built a cult following in the intervening years and […]

Likely headed to a streaming service, a TV series of MacGruber is in the works

Comment

EPIX has announced the launch today of EPIX Now, a $5.99 per month service for both their original series and MGM’s entire movie library along with offerings from Paramount and Lionsgate. The launch comes ahead of more original series for the service including the R-rated Batman prequel “Pennyworth” which released its first photo today of […]

EPIX has launched its streaming service. The service is set to be home to Pennyworth, the Alfred based prequel series to Batman mythology

Comment

'Friends' is likely leaving Netflix to join WarnerMedia's new streaming service, which launches later this year — get the details.

Warners is still prepping its own main streaming service and it looks like they will be pulling Friends, Big Bang Theory, Arrow, Flash Supernatural etc from Netflix to place them on their own service

Comment

Judging by the comments, that will be the breaking point where people return to cable or piracy. Luckily it probably won't affect us in the UK.

Comment

Just watched FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened on Netflix (well, I say "watched" - mostly listened, as I'm off work due to a splitting sinus headache and can't really watch TV).

I'd say watch it if you have even a passing interest; it's a very well-made documentary. I was on Tumblr a great deal when the car-crash of an event actually occurred, and I saw all the posts that were exploding over it, basically witnessing the confusion second-hand. It was fascinating to see someone break it down in such detail with regards to what went wrong and just how misguided a venture the whole thing was.

Comment

I watched that. It's basically Wayne's World 2 with the bad ending.

Comment

I watched it too. Now I wish an exquisite death on Ja Rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Yep, there is no reason for SD to exist now.
                        Think about the Welsh.

Comment

Amazon has (finally) set a premiere date for its six-part Neil Gaiman adaptation 'Good Omens,' starring Michael Sheen and David Tennant.

All six episode's of Amazon's adaptation of Terry Pratchett and Neill Gaiman's Good Omen's will hit on 31 May 2019

Comment

Ahead of the series premiere on Friday, DC Universe has posted a new extended trailer for “Doom Patrol” with a much bigger look at the story of misfit superheroes who gained their powers through affliction or tragedy. Set to be the most unusual and mature DC series on the air right now, this marks the […]

Doom Patrol gets solid reviews ahead of its debut tonight

Comment

Amazon has announced that it has renewed its John Krasinski-led action series “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan” for a third season. The announcement was made during the studio’s presentation at the final day of the Television Critics Association yesterday, and comes ahead of the second season premiere later this year. Paramount Television and Skydance Television produce […]

Amazon continues to waste no time and has already greenlit Jack Ryan: Season 3

Comment

Netflix, Hasbro and animation company Rooster Teeth are teaming for the series “Transformers: War for Cybertron” to launch on Netflix in 2020. The series will reportedly boast a “new animation look and style” that shows the alien robots as they’ve never been seen before in an origin story about the “Transformers” universe. Rooster Teeth will […]

Hasbro has announced a new animated series that is being made for Netflix. Using a new animation style for the franchise and telling a new origin story, next year they will launch Transformers: War for Cybertron

Comment

Working...
                                X